~~~~~87 Fox's Official PARTY~~~~~ [NOV 25th]

not when u gotta be back the next morning for another 10 hr day lol

ehhh good point.

i dont miss those schedules. my heart goes out to yah :lol:

i will be there

is this party open to “outside” NYspeed people?? like if i bring some girls & drinks??? even tho i don’t even know most of you guys…but we are thinkin about stop by…is that OK???

THIS PARTY IS NOT TODAY. IS NEXT FRI NOV 25TH

there is some confusion…read the whole damn post

no sausage and try to keep it to ppl that know mike or ppl that are on this board

:tup: :tspry: :tdown: ?

you fiance and sister are fine…ron is talking about bring the town sluts that will get annoying when they are drunk and i will have to backhand them

if the above qustion is reference to girls with nice tits, then yes, bring them along

but if the above mentioned girls are fat … well … bring them too … beer goggles are a weightloss program …

im in.

he dont hang around with fat chicks…but rember this party is for mike not an all out bash where there is 100ppl and 50 of which know one knows who they are

ok, so next Friday…that’s fine…and i can bring some nice good girls, but just don’t bitch if they don’t put out then…haha…also Brian…call me when you get a chance, i got 3 s/c cobras coming in next Month…:slight_smile:

im glad to see you started buythings other then ls1’s

ron what girls did you have in mind for the party and how many are underage?

i know you like the youngins

ur fucker…lol…they are not under age, i mean 19 up?..4 girls good?? also talking about LS1, i got another one coming in also…1 TA, 3 cobra…don’t you love holiday…

are you bringing any guys? and the girls all have to be introduced to the newly single adam too

maybe 1 or 2 guys?? up to you, it’s your party…and sure, adam can have them all…haha…

not my party once again! its for mike…bring only one guy if you must…BUT IT SHOULD ONLY BE NYSPEED PPL

Ill be in him as well. Guess he likes the Double action

hahaha, Brian…this post is turning out just you and me…i have only been on here total of 4 times and total of 15 post, am i a NYspeed PPL???..haha…i’ll be crazy busy next week, but will call you next Friday…later

im def bending him over too…gotta get more pics like last time

Team Llama will be da houzee yooooooooooo