PARTY TIME

K guys/gals… I’m pretty much settled into the house… and I’m itchin for a party.

Looks like Saturday September 16, 2006 is going to be the house warming party… at 13173 Stage Rd Akron 14001
Easy to find. Yellow ranch w/ barn on the North side of Stage. Next to the mansion, near the golf course.

I’m renting a huge tent, tables chairs… and possibly some entertainment (not strippers… maybe some music/carrie-okie). 4 kegs… and maybe some other cool stuff.

I think I’m also supplying dogs/burgs/chicken.

PLEASE BRING A DISH IF YOU CAN… if not no biggie, but I don’t want 100 people to show, and have food from 50 of them. I plan on having a large breakfast type dealie Sunday morning… so feel free to bring breakfast items if you want.

If you can’t bring food… maybe some pallets or something to burn.

DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE I have plenty of land, and there will be some tents for sleeping. Bring a tent, or make friends with someone who brought one. ALL OF THE SPOTS IN THE HOUSE ARE SPOKEN FOR.

I may be getting a porta-potty… otherwise chicks can use the bathroom in the basement and guys can find one of many trees/bushes.

Party starts @ 4ish… show up early or late if you have to. I’m going to tap the keg early… :wink:
If you show up early you get a tour of the crib… if you show up on time or late… I can’t guarantee anything.

Bring cards/chips or any outdoor games you think would be fun.

If you act like an asshole in any way shape or form I will remove you from the party. This includes anyone you may be bringing. If you cannot control your guest I will be forced to control both of you, out of the party. Family and friends will be there, do not embarass me, and I won’t embarass you. Please do not make me take your keys either. I’ve worked hard for what I have and will not lose it over a stubborn drunk. I will take your keys or immobilize your vehicle if need be.

Show the same respect for me that I would/do show for you.

u suck im going to be gone this weekend :cry:

IT IS NOT THIS WEEKEND ASSHOLE!!!

SEPTEMBER 16TH… NEXT SATURDAY

BTW - Doesn’t have to be a party to swing by, hang out, drink/eat…

:tup: have fun

I KNOW U TOOL I CAN READ JUST FINE. I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN THIS WEEKEND AS IN THE WEEKEND THAT YOUR ARE HAVING THE PARTY.

i wanted to steal a beer of of you for the gas :lol:

lol… haven’t run out since… actually I’m pretty paranoid about it now.:tup:

So… your saying you will be out of town… NEXT weekend? As in the weekend of the 16th?

damn u jack…

i have a stag during the day…then my last HOORA downtown that night…

grrrrrrrr

yes i will…thur till sunday

swing by before you head downtown… I want to give you a hug goodbye :touchy:

I will be out of town :frowning:

i live in akron, perhaps i’ll bring the boy by along with some delicious frosted brownies and maybe some pretty pink curtains for your living room.

where abouts?

i live right off of county road aka hunts corners aka 93…

ohh snap i know where that is

if the stag ends not too late i will try to make my way over :slight_smile:

wow, not many do…

note: my location is “east jahunga”

SKUNK: You = going.

so… are you on hunts crnrs… or 93? Or are you near Choko?

sweet baby jesus its house warming time

I will probably head over with the lady

How much $ you want to help cover your costs?? What type of food do you want me to bring (I still have about 30 burgers left in the freezer from the BBQ that i forgot to bring)

i actually live on draper…right off of hunts corners…

and who the eff is choko?