88' Crx 1,200 OBO

Hi, im new here but im selling my 88’ crx. it has 108xxx on the body. Recently broke the hood cable and dont know how to open the hood now, but it has a gsr swap with cold air intake and full exhaust, but i dont know reallly anything (haha) and something just recently happened with the exhaust and needs to be fixed, car still runs and drives but is reallllly loud! The car has some body issues and connections problems with the dash lights and blinkers. Did not want to sell this but, ( you will all laugh at me for this next sentence) my mom hates hates hates this car and thinks im going to kill myself blah blah blah and wants it gone or else i have to find a new home haha. but for any other information or pics you can call/ text me at 716-5608083. thank you for looking!

[ATTACH]18792[/ATTACH]

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18792&d=1313349343

Isn’t the broken hood latch thing common on these cars? I know it was a good excuse not to show what’s under the hood, lol.

I will give ya $700 for it

Yes. Part can still be purchased new from the dealer.
Hood can easily be opened as well depending what actually broke.
Pop the bumper cover off and release the hood that way.

Should be easy, it’s already falling off haha.

Just messin GLWS

bump for my old john deer green crx!

The wiring on this car was a mess, ask the guys at swerve, who had this car sitting in front of it for a while.

AndyB the car you are referring to is sitting in my shop. THIS is not it.

looks like the same gray paint! hows that crx coming?

still want for $700?

In the midst of putting a roll cage in it for Holland because nobody wanted to buy it. My GF got bored with it, we ended up getting a NSX.

You got an NSX? No BS?

?

If this thing runs, comes with the wheels, the engine, etc … probably would be worth parting it out. :wink:

it does and yeah, but i dont have the time, just need it gone asap

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Oasis is coming tomorrow to look at it and were gonna get the hood open and if he dont buy ill have pics of the motor and shit up!

its a d15b2. The kid is honest, he just doesn’t know alot about cars. I feel bad for him but the cars either scrap or parts. the shell is toast

D series vs a B series is a big whoopsie… but still, whats a cage, wheels, running motor, shell worth?

Interested pm’d

Like I said via txt, if you couldn’t do anything with it I’ve got $500 cash for ya.

Another CRX…hmm…

Lol, I think he might of meant NX? RSX? I dont think he would run a NSX at Holland?