parting out or sell as-is 88 CRX HF

well im taking a big lost here, im force to sell the 88crx since there was an issue with the title. the title is under elmisterioso666 name and Ashort sing the back of the title. i tried contacting both with no luck. well if anyone need any parts off a 88 white crx hf let me know. most of the body panel is called for ( hood, bumper,gril, doors, rear bumper)
the car has civic si wiring harness,
dash,
tockico shocks and skunk2 springs ( ihave to double check)
3" catback that angle out the rear
trackion bar for EF
few interior pieces
rear disc brake conversion.
rebuilt b16 cable tranny with zero miles on it
ls longblock with all timing done ( has everything from valve cover to pan and all sensors, ect.)
brand new Bseries shift linkage for EF
b series motor mount for EF

i also have a 88 hatch back im about to junk if anyone want to pick it up. it almost bare shell ( used it for parts for the crx)
i will start parting it out in a few weeks, the car is still altogether and still debating on just putting the motor in and use it as a track car
if theres any questions. 716 507 7013

shitty situation, ive tried to contact ashort multiple times about some steelies i let him borrow for transportation, and he still has yet to get back to me.
glwts though.

info one a rolling shell …in need someting to hit shit with

i might take the whole car…pm me how much you looking to get

as of right now the price of the rolling shell is going to be tough to get what im asking. that why im parting it out. im aksing 1500 for the shell or 2 with everything.

PM me your number and ill do u a favor and give it to elmisterioso666 i see him everyday …ill have him call u

all hector has to do is have his girl order a new title online or go to the dmv because the title is in her name. he dose not even need the current title just give him $20 to get a new one and something extra for his troubles

that what i was thinking.

iv been trying to do JUST that. its more i dont want to be a pain bothering somone so many times.

check your pm lol.

PM

What about the rear bumper support?

PM SENT

hey could you pm me a price on the wiring harness and dash with the harness underneath it too?

also would i be able to come out there and cut out a few things from the engine bay where the motor would mount up too.

edit: this is also for paul at swerve.

price and mileage on longblock?

this is hectors car the one he had sitting in his yard forever? that shell was mint when i saw it

I might be interested in whatever is left of just the shell after u part it out