FS:88' Crx Part out

I have An 88’ crx that im getting ready to send to the junkyard if and one needs any parts lmk. It still has all the wiring, dash, misc interior pannels (black), seats( black and grey) And all windows, including hatch wich i replaced and cost 450 new, No windshield thats smashed… B/o on everything. Thanks -Jake

is this car drivable at all if not what does it need i may be interested in the whole car

its not driveable, hes parting it out to try and get some extra cash before it gets junked

hey i need random bolts and stuff off of it me know.

What trim level is it?
Any pics and what condition is the interior in?

how are the seats

this is my best friend’s car that i helped put alot of hours into… as far as i remember the seats were in pretty damn good condition, nothing a shampoo job couldnt fix

send me pic

pm me the pics

i just talked to him, hes sending me pics and i will post them up soon, seats are in good condition no rips

Please add a FS: in your title, please. Next time you will be carded for leaving it out.

Any pics?
I assume it is an Si?

i wanna see pics of the the whole car

It is an Si, the interior is gutted, non of the pieces are broken that i know of, the seats are good i will try and get pics, What bolts are needed off of it i probably have them off the car already, Also there is the complete engine harness un cut and a pm6 ecu, i also have a pm6 ecu that has been chipped, i would have to look around for that though…

well i was thinkin about using this for a race car so i wasnt to worried about it being beat up missing things just need it to run but im still not sure whats really goin on with the car.

well I did a lot of body work and then i never painted it so all the bondo is bubbling, and its sitting about 1/2" off the ground because i took the struts out for my new one and diddnt feel like putting the stock ones back on, there is no seats in it, no gass tank, just a dashboard, wiring and glass…

can u get some pics of the car
price for the shell?

forgot to ask how are the doors?

I will try this weekend, the doors- i molded the little strip of moulding flush and there is the usual rust at the bottom inside, but i dont think there rott. you can have the shell for 100

sorry to jack ur thread but i also have an 89 si in my yard with no title for sale or part out. it is complete with motor and trans, body is very rusted