89 240sx for sale....

Ive got a 240 for sale, bought a truck and dont have time to fix it up. Its a gr8 car and has had it engine rebuilt about 2 years ago and has only been driven 7 out of those 2 years. Can beused for parts or a great car to fix up, needs about $1500 to make her show room again! Comes with an extra set of tires, all seasons on it now and the other ones are summer only driven on a few times. Black in colour, 5 speed, power windows, moon roof.

If you act fast on this catr i’ll even throw in an air freshener of your choice! lol

Asking $1200 obo

You can view the car at
http://www.fadgewink.com/car.jpg

Can email to view or ask questions at fadge@fadgewink.com[/img]

Uhh… You posted this in Technical Why?

• Moved to Cars Wanted to Buy/Sell

hows the rust on it?

hey you need to put some more info on the car like how much KM!
other than that its a very nice ride, defanitly worth your $1200obo

also were bouts in ontario u located??

ya I’d also like some more info, hows the frame? any rust on the body?

im located in pickering

the rust isnt to bad, aroound the windshield, in the doors a little and on the back, but the back is just a plate that can be replaced

The chassis is in good condition, very little rust on it.

please email me your phone number.

rfung@travelersfinancial.com

ok heres the scoop guys, the car wont start! Engine turns over awesome but wont fire.

I dont know much about fixing cars or even about 240’s but i do know its something small, something like the vacum lines and/or the timing.

I dont have time to fix this car up, i run my own company and it fills all my time…

This is the reason im selling it, soooooo

The guy with $700 in his hand takes it…

I hate letting it go, but its taking a parking space in my house and like i said i dont have time to fix it.

Any question you guys have about the car feel free to email me at fadge@fadgewink.com or call me 905-619-1611

if this car isnt sold in 2 weeks im going to grab a dozen beer and a can of gas and roast some marshmellows on its burning body!

Cars sold everyone, thanks to everyone that cam out and looked at it!