Fs: S13 1991 240sx Le

Make/Model: 240SX/LE/Automatic/Hatchback
Asking Price: $1250(as is)OBO
Condition: Used
Mileage: ~230K KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:
Hello, I have a 240SX for sale. I’ve owned the Car for ~10years, no modifications to the engine or body( with the exception of some new OEM body panels, which I’ll talk about later). I have never drove it during winter, previous owner did. Treated with Krown rust control each season while I was driving it

I haven’t been driving the car for the last 3 years, originally due to financial reasons as it was my summer car, after that I guess I lost interest

I am selling because my cousin can no longer store the car for me, stored inside a garage during all three years. I need to sell fairly quickly, so I feel I have already priced with that in mind.

The Nitty/Gritty;
-Engine probably needs work, body needs cosmetic touch ups
-car sold “as is”
-Brand new tires right before car was stored, brakes and rotors done as well.
-hasn’t been driven for the last 3 years, so no plates or insurance on this car
-Rust, VERY Minimal. Current locations of rust:
-minor rust on driver door panel under rearview mirror
-I replaced the rear hatch completely with a Nissan OEM hatch straight from the factory with new wing( I ordered it originally without the wing mounting holes, but they sent it with anyways so I bought the wing from the factory too)

-Replaced with Nissan OEM parts - all front fascia parts, passenger front quarter panel( due to small accident )

-minor accident right before storage, some paint chipped on the front bumper and broke one of the fog lights, don’t see any damage other than paint to the bumper though. scratches above passenger rear wheel

pics attached:

The car sat for three years straight? Did you at least start it up every now and then? How much work am i looking at to get it running good…cause i plan on using it as a daily driver.

Car wasn’t started at all in the last three years. Engine was working fine when I put it away. It’ll need all new fluids at least, and new battery.

I wouldn’t expect it’ll be in drive away condition(fuel stale, etc…), it’ll need some work with a TLC first.

More Pics attached

even more

more pics

last ones,

if you want any others let me know.

thx

kerr_philip@hotmail.com

289-839-0442

With new fluids and a battery can you see any reason this car would have trouble starting/running?

hows the driverside frame rail?

Still for sale.

looks like some rust at the front near the enginebay, doesn’t look overly serious as I only see rust in that one spot on the interior side and a little on the bottom of the frame rail, other than that I couldn’t find any rust on the driver or passenger side rails. I don’t have a hoist so I am finding it difficult to get a picture of it.

~Raider240sx

Sold!
shut it down

thanks for the car mark! im looking forward to this build!

mark? you mean Mike right =p