89 crx hf- $500 FIRM

Project I picked up a couple years ago. Decided I no longer have interest.

89 crx been in storage for 2-3 years, hasnt been registered since 03. Comes with B18b1, tein s-tech springs, new shocks. I think it has ES bushings. CRX si seats in near perfect shape. Although the car starts and drives, it is by no means ready for the road. Part it out, profit. or start your own project. Need this gone. Can post more pictures upon request.

Will also throw in all spare honda parts i have laying around, including disassembled b18 for parts.

Rust? and is that hood from a sedan?

is the b18b in the car and running?

Pm’d I want it. Jeff @716 570 3082

my man!i bet youre so glad i txt’d you hahah another honda, you love hondas!!!

Rust around the rear wheel wells and the gas door. Hood is from a hatch, the hinges arent connected thats why it doesnt line up.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

B18 is in the car. Ran last time i started it about a year ago. The tranny is leaking from one of the shaft seals but it shouldnt be too hard to fix.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

I wont be available until this weekend. Car is located in Newfane off west street. Bring cash and a dolly and its yours. give me a ring@ 857 0846.

text jeff if you want it gone, he’ll even pick it up

Engine

Seats

Springs

Pics of rust

Other side similar. Car is parked up against the wall so i couldnt get pic of that side.

Tires are flat but might hold air not sure

For $500 I think its a steal. Have receipts for a lot I can include.

Car is still titled to previous owner, but signed over, never applied for my own. I have the receipt. Don’t know if thats an issue.

I want it. Tell me when your free, PMd you my number.

Seems like a good deal…

the title thing is an issue if anyone wants to register it, you’d have to get the title put in your name, then wait a month to get it in the mail, and sign it over to them.

how is it an issue? Make a copy of receipt, get rid of " SOLD TO “GURU” AS IS" Put your name where GURU is, done.

if jeff doesnt end up buying it pm me, i will take it

Or if you still have contact w/ the kid you bought it off of ask if he minds writing a new receipt for it (or just do it on your own ;-p ) what the DMV doesn’t know doesn’t hurt them

buy it please deebo! i kinda want it now too i need another project, fml on all these good deals, glws lmk if anyone falls through very interested

Sold to Draftinwitjr3815!!! Thanks for all the help getting the car out tonight. Good Luck! I will try to drop the remaining parts off to you asap.

this is sold to draftinwitjr. dude moves fast!

Thanks man, give me a call I’ll drive out and pick the rest up.

sorry i read it as the op signed the title and just never registered it, not that it was left an open title.