parting out 91 crx

ok im parting out my crx lemme know what you need and what you wanna pay for it, i just wanna get it gone and make a lil bit of money so i can start my new project thanks

How complete is it? Is it stock or is there aftermarket as well? Are you selling the shell with a title or are you interested in selling the car complete? Do you have some pics of interior/exterior so people can get an idea of what’s there and its general condition?

I will give you $30 for everything you got…

-Joe

i love how theres always a smart ass comment on everything posted, anyways its not stock no it has a turbo’d b16 in it but i was thinking about pulling it and swapping it over into a integra i put the car up on here a lil while back and everyone pms you about it and then never gets back to you so the shell isnt that great has some rust around the rear quarter panels, have all the interior pieces, interior is in decent shape drivers seat has the usual tear ill get some pics of the whole car put up in the next day or so ive just been busy

Yea, dont you hate that when ppl waste your time saying they want it then never enswer you back…

my offer still stands untill i get more details.
I dont know why my shit gets deleted. If anything this whole post should get deleted!

Its like “yea i got a civic for sale. its got a turbo and shit make me and offer”

WTF

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34948

well considering i wasnt selling the turbo and the b16 or anythign like that just the crx shell as stated i dont think anythings wrong with it and ur clearly not interested so go elsewhere for real ur just blending in to all the other people who live on these forums and criticize everything people post get a life dude its a 91 crx shell if you don tknow what that is you shouldnt be on here im not looking to sell the swap just the shell such as doors hatch interior anything people might need before i send it to the scrap yard so chilllllll

Check out the link. You just need to add some more info.

ok its a 1991 honda crx, i have a d15 motor for it not currently in the car, have radiotor for it, the bumper was cut up to fit an intercooler the hood is no good, drivers sider fender and headlight are no good rest of the car is decent, all interior pieces are there interior is in good shape, can sell the whole car or part out , whatever comes first i just want it gone its going to the scrap yard in a week so either or

id like to see pics, as well as a general price range

300 will take the whole car, has a good running d15 engine not in car, pretty nice interior 5 speed new radiator new brakes and rotors on the car, just want it gone

pics of body/quarter panels FTW

pics will be up today after classes

how bout like 30 for just the ashtray/lighter audio console piece if you know what i mean i need one for my project rex

the lighters not there but the ashtray and audio console is, ya u can have that if you need any other parts let me know or the whole car is for sale for 300 bucks i just want it gone pm me and ill give u the info

hey i got an 88 crx w/a fairly new b18 in it, i need like a parts car and if ya still got the car when i get my tax return money ill take it off you…it should b within the next week

is the body in decent shape ? im looking for a new car to play with

the body is ok its nothing spectacular, it wrecked but its a really easy fix, i just have another shell im swapping into now so i was hoping someone might need this cuz its gettin harder to find a crx these days before i sent it to the scrap yard