89 gtr rolling shell with more.

Guys I’ve got a 89 gtr shell with some parts for sale.

It’s grey in color, teins suspension all around, trust lower intercooler pipe, gts rims, unkown kms on the shell.I do have a motor for it ( spun bearing, no turbos or exhaust manifold,but, there is a downpipes and some couplers)complete tranny is there with driveshat and diff, rear seats, front passager seat, carpets, radio, climate control, the three gauges in the center and all the center pieces, oem steering wheel, no driver’s seat, no cluster and cluster besel, side doors panels are all there (front and back panels) there is no brakes all around,no front end (I will be getting a r34 front end soon- headlights,so, a deal can be made.), complete shifter is there (no shift nob),I have a front diff (complete oil pan).
Everything on the engine bay is there minus rad (once again the motor is out), there is a hole in the left side of the metal (rust) but I’ll be giving a front end (metal) that you can cut and reweld on this shell, front rebar is there, complete rear end (taillights and bumper).

I’ll have some picture soon,but, anyone is welcome to come and see it in person anytime anyday.

I am asking $2800 obo or cash+some aftermarket parts for everything.

My name is Fabio and my phone# is 416 728 6315.

Again pictures soon.

Does it still ahve the Fujitsubo downpipe on it?

Because of so manny people asking me for pics I had to take some today, the pics are not the best ones but you can see it np.
If you want to come and see it, call me at 416 728 6315.

here is the link for pictures: http://img196.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=august17001.jpg

and the motor http://img8.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=august509022.jpg

Do you have the working ac unit?

also i can’t see perfectly from the pictures but is the trunk lid patched properly?

thanks.

I saw this being towed on the 400 south on Friday. I though it would appear for sale.

Hey man if u still have the the seat belt buckle for front passanger seat I will pay u good money for it. PLEASE!

I do have a downpipe but I don’t know what brand is it.

yes and the trunk is not patched, it has the holes for the spoiler still.

yes.

I am sorry for all your guys, but, I am not partting it out right now.

If someone wants it, I can let it go for $2500, I ha a strut bar an some other parts that I am giving with it too.

So $2500 and get everything and more.

416 728 6315

PLEASE MAN I’ll give u 35 bucks for it… I have a safety to do tomorrow… Just the front passanger seat belt buckle…

looz, if you bought my seats over an alarm, you’d have had one. lol.

Bump for a price drop.

Now only $2000 FIRM

416 728 6315

first comes frist to be served!

ps: Really good candidate for a 2jz swap > http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/87646-r32-2jz-4wd-800hp-one-world-pics-video.html

OK guy, I am having some personal problems right now and I need money to start my life.

I am letting it go for $1500 cash no offers no trades, this price is untill next week as I am in the need of this money right now.

Come with $1500 cash and grab it (untill sunday) after that I will be postting it for sale still but price will be $2000 firm.

My phone# 416 728 6315 I am located at bloor street and dovercourt rd but the car is at my friend’s garage (3 minutes from here).

$1500 cash 416 728 6315 Fabio

Sold please lock it.

Thanks