FS: 95 gst shell

Well im tired of looking at this car sitting in my barn so its time to go. It has right around 122k on the body and less on the suspension and other components. Comes with: tokico springs and struts, walboro 255 fuel pump, thermal 3inch turbo back, 2gb front bumper, all new black interior with custom reclinable recaro style seats and a carbon dash kit to name a few. The steering wheel in the pictures is no longer there it will have a stock one. Im asking 1500 obo and im located in albany ny 12205. For more info email me at psi2high@gmail.com or 518 577 2506
Thank you
Sean

intrested in selling exhaust ?

not parting out any thing from the shell

what is wrong with it does it run?

ya does it??

its a shell so no

pm me with your contact info please

OMG that is so fucking sexy, makes me wish I didnt have my e30 :frowning:

GLWTS

really hot it makes me wanna sell all my shit

omg please don’t, this doesn’t need a fucking tiger or scorpion or lion or any other stupid animal on the doors. leave this to someone who won’t molest it. please.

does the intercooler and piping come with it? i’ll mention this to a coworker looking for a summer toy. is the title and everything clean and clear? gst was 5spd front wheel drive correct?

You would be correct… 5 speed FWD Turbo! Im not sure but I think he may have sold the IC and charge piping

the intercooler is gone but i can get a greddy large fmic for 400 bucks extra if wanted and can also get a tranny thats rebuilt with a double synchro 2nd gear for 300…so for another 700 you will only need a motor

I DID NOT PUT THE TIGER ON TALK TO THE DUMB ASS WHO HAD IT BEFORE ME U DICK!

lets be serious…get your tiger out of my thread

LOL +2

ok well can we all say grow up?

this is my thread so i dont have to grow up i have to sell a shell

lol
if i had a motor i would pick this up
glws

GLWS! You have me tempted almost :slight_smile:

Do it!!! Combine this and the one your selling and then sell off all the extra parts!!!