89 S13 HATCH PARTING OUT

I have an 89 s13 hatch that I am currently stripping so if anyone is in need of parts lmk by pm.It is an 89 hatch/red with sohc, power package with manual sunroof, air was removed by previous genius and he installed altima style electric fans at the same time.Car came with stock s14 rims two at least of the four are ok. tires are all pooched. Some stuff im going to keep for my two hatches but if you need stuff im sure i can help someone out/ trades will be entertained for sure. Thx Darren

i need trany if its 5 speed :slight_smile: and doesnt have fucked syncros too :frowning:

where are you located?

Located about 50 mins north of Barrie but dont let that hold u back lol. Arrangements can always be made. And by the way the car is a five speed.

how much for the four s14 rims? whats wrong with two of them?

still have the hatch? non rusted please

hatch is NOT RUSTLESS previous owner patched at one point

UPDATE-stanlee hatch is not rotted to shit but previous owner must have removed spoiler and done a poor patch as there is a couple of cracked areas-its definitely saveable and doesnt appear to be too far gone.lmk
Car has been stripped from hatch to firewall inside including complete wiring harness uncut-shell is workable for anyone looking to build from ground zero-gonna flip car tonight and strip undercarriages, tranny, d-shaft, diff,and subframes

i will take trany i will talk to you this weekend and see if i have the money to pick it up when i leave bings,and stanlee is a good buyer he bought a fuel pump off me last weekend good guy

no worries Braden I will hang on to it till your ready and stanlee can have the hatch cheap if he wants to do some minor bodywork on it and a coat of paint, wish I could come to Bings but I gotta work…unless I get sick lol…ttyl

lower / entire radiator support?

`I think the rad support is nfg but ill let you know if its not

Car is completely stripped and shelved and I will be in the Toronto area on Sunday if anyone needs something let me know I am already meeting some other members to drop off parts feel free to link up-Let me know if you need something by Sat night at the latest as I dont get to the city much any more it would save a drive to muskoka for anyone who needs stuff…lmk by pm or email Darren.darren@hotmail.com-Have a good one at Bings…wish I could make it…cheers

hay if u said s14 rims do u have the 5lug full conversion???

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

pm asap[COLOR=“Silver”]

sorry man this is a four lug machine

I’m looking for the power steering pressure hose. Do you still have it? text me @ 416.737.5236.

I think i do but i will have to caheck for sure-the rack is still in the car

Awesome. If you find it let me know. Also, let me know how much you want for it.

How much for drivers side front fender?

5spd tranny,starter,alternator and brackets,winow trims,front lip,rear bumper are all gone.Plenty of stuff still available if you so require. Open to trades as well.I have both s13 and s14