s13 part out

IM LOCATED IN PETERBROUGH CAN SHIP SOME STUFF OR MEET

i have whats left of my s13 hatch up for part out no sun roof and the engine is destroyed whole front end is gone everything else is up for grabs

could use a little more details. auto/5 speed? year? completely stock or are there aftermarket parts available?

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34331
aftermartket parts
i also have bings strut bat blue and chrome no scratches and it survived the crash $80
car is an automatic i have all interior pieces except sunroof grey interior center console is painted blue will re paint it back to black if wanted. ka24DE cluster with 151***kms on it drivers seat is a bit woren and the metal rebar kinda sticks into your side if your a big guy passenger seat and back seats are mint all interior panels are in good shape i have one passengers fender in good shape drivers door is in 8/10 shape black hatch wingless wiper less starting to rust

pics? What colour is your car? How much would you want for the hatch and right rear qtr panel?

qrt panel? like you want it cut out?you`d be better taking the car for 600 or 800 take the hole thing with no parts removed and it has rockford fosgate door speakers it white look at the link i posted thats how the car sits

how’s the condition on your seats…will pm

what rims do you have and what are ondition of tires?

rear bumper re bar?? if how much

ps steering pump and reservoir if its salvageable.
and maybe even exhaust manifold with egr pipe.
please pm me with a reply. thx.

exhuast mani with egr 50 pick up or 65 shipped
seats are grey great condition drivers seat is a little toren and the rebar it kinda stiff
rear bumper suport 70 picked up
i only have the power steering res. 30 pickup or 45 shipped in ontario
PLAESE PM WITH QUESTIONS

rims i have two seven spokes with 70% tread winter tires on them

any chance you have this piece?
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii93/sommmatt/DSCN1090.jpg

let me know if you do.

HEYYY! PM me your phone number, i need to pick some stuff up monday hopfully!
let me know if ur availible

He just went on vacation and wont be back until next weekend.

kollos back in town

John, msg me we’ll get shit done!

i need the hatch. let me know please.

sorry this is konvokiller…