8K Air Conditioner

This unit was purchased new last year and used for 1.5 months. I have a new house with central air and no longer need this. It made our 12x13 bedroom freezing on low and works great as just a fan in energy saver mode. It is a little louder than some of the other units I have seen out there (not sure of their BTU vs mine) but it is also a lot quieter than any other unit I have ever owned. I never had a problem sleeping with it running.

Features:

Multi-directional Air Flow, Digital Time Display, On/Off Timer, Energy Saver Option, Digital Temperature Control, Dehumidification Mode
Cooling Output:
8000 BTU
Number of Cooling Speeds:
Number of Fan Speeds:
Room Size:
300-500 sq. ft.
Power:
115.0 VDimensions: Length: 15.34 "; Width: 18.5 "; Depth: 12.44 "
Product Weight:
48.6 Lb.

This thing has a remote control so that you can turn it on/off up/down from bed and a digital temp read out so you can see how frozen your balls are. I have it all apart and all pieces (except sticky back sealing foam) are in the box. I may have a roll of foam on one of my shelves somewhere, but I am not promising. I will at least look though.

$240 obo Price REDUCED: $175 free delivery within reason. I will decide what within reason means to me once I know where I am going.

Amazon Link for this

http://images04.olx.com/ui/13/20/47/1300288472_178001347_4-Haier-Energy-Star-Air-Conditioner-Home-Furniture-Garden-Supplies.jpg
http://images01.olx.com/ui/13/20/47/1300288472_178001347_2-Pictures-of--Haier-Energy-Star-Air-Conditioner.jpg

Bump. $220? I do not want this to sit in my basement taking up space while you sit around sweating in tomorrows sweltering 76° heat.

Might be interested pending my air conditioner still works. It took a terrible tumble out of the upstairs window on to the front lawn.

LOL

LOL, I’ve always been nervous about putting mine in because of this!
If you get desperate and drop it down more I’ll be all over it.

I doubt my 5.4k BTU will cool my house, as it barely was enough to cool my 440sq/ft apartment last year. haha :d

Yeah I had to turn the AC on last night. It was over 80 in the house and the baby did not like it at all.

I was at Target yesterday and these are on sale for $200 (like $60 off!) and although they are out of stock, it makes my price high. $175 and it is yours.

Bump…

way to not respond to me… :[

Sorry, I was in Batavia for about 30 minutes after picking up my car. I got your text about an hour ago as I left my phone in my wife’s car in the baby bag. I had cruised out by the time you texted me anyhow. I will be in Lancaster tomorrow for the BBQ and can swing over to Batavia if you want.

Oooh, we can meet up somewhere out there then.
I’m actually like 25 mins west of batavia anyway… so :stuck_out_tongue:

Juts let me know when you want to meet up.
can do it before or after, doesn’t matter to me.