8th Gen Si / K series parts

Some parts for sale from my 2008 FA5 Si that I no longer own. Let me know if you’re interested, want more info, other pics, etc. yes they’ve been off of the car for a while (note the date in the pics) but I haven’t worked too hard to sell them.

Stock RBC Manifold $100

Forwarded this to a friend of mine.

Balls, I need a tranz, and valve cover, but not putting blue sparkle on my red car :lol

Yah the cover is a dark dark blue with blue, green, and purple flakes. Frankly I’ve been tossing around the idea of putting it on my wife’s Element or just making it a garage ornament, it’s really just a beautiful color. Always gets lots of compliments at shows. Won a few awards with it including best engine bay.

Thank you!!! Ready to get a TBE and AP for my new WRX. Need monies!

General comment - please note the big ticket items (header, exhaust, coils) are priced to sell! Coils are half the cost of new and the header/cat back prices are super cheap for no other reason except I’m tired of looking at them sitting in my garage. Here’s a sound clip of that combo:

Tuning your own ride = win. What color is your WRX?

2012 satin white pearl 5 door.

Very nice! New WRX’s are tits. Only reason I asked is because I saw a new one on the way to work tonight. Was pearl white but was a 4 door, pretty sure. Had exhaust. Guy was checking out my car.

No exhaust yet. Just need to sell these parts! Can’t wait to get my subie rumble on

Bump!

Do you still have the lugnuts

Everything is still available. I can meet up sometime this weekend if you’d like.

Where is good? Where are you located?

Saratoga. If you’re in Albany I’d appreciate somewhere in between. I’m also headed to glens falls sat afternoon so if you’re in that direction I can meet you there.

If anyone is interested in the coils I’ll do $500 for this weekend only! Then I’m going to open up to shipping which should get them gone.

I’m 45 min east of albany.

East?

Saw that too :lol Evokilla means West.

Well I work in Amsterdam if you want to meet west of Albany. Can you meet me there during the week next week sometime around 6pm?

Prolly can do that. Maybe wednesday

Sounds good to me