9/11/05 BAO meet....8ish

:slight_smile: i love you adam :lol:

hahaahah ur just jealous your cell phone sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:stuck_out_tongue:

i didnt see this at first untill someone pointed it out to me in aim

there is none of that profiling or shit on this board… just be more open and intrusive

:slight_smile: Since you will spare NYSpeed from your terrorist activities I guess you can talk.:slight_smile:

Don’t cry. If I go to this Sunday’s meet, I’ll speak to you in tongues!

I just met (almost) everyone for the first time yesterday. I saw you there but had not idea you were with the group because you were sitting there a bit further away.:shrug:

I just went up to people and intro’d myself.

It’s easy, we’re all there cause we have at least 1 thing in common.

Well thanks for the info everyone… Okay, so maybe I’ll give you all one more chance :slight_smile:
Butt in and be intrusive… check.

Sureshot: Tiger? Maybe I just went Meryem :stuck_out_tongue: Glad to know you’re not going to stereotype me, cuz I’m not your average muslim girl.

Beckington: I own a Toyota, I always stay away from Honda boys :wink:

DrDos: Glad you liked that line, I thought I’d throw it in for a little humor… Tall goofy kid huh? I saw a lot of tall guys, no one looked too goofy though… but then again, being 5’5", everyone else seems tall!

Drifter: LOL good to know, yeah I’ll try to keep the C5’s out of my car when I come to the meets :wink:

Goober: How many tongues??

Dealer: hey were you the one sitting with your friend on the curb there? You had a black… something. I didn’t look too closely, maybe it was a trans am. I saw you look over a few times and it looked like you were being ignored too, so I was going to come over, and then I got all shy :frowning: I was closer to everyone in the beginning, I moved away the more I felt unwelcome.

Man I’ve got some issues or something… I’ll try to act normal next time!

hmm…i think you missed by a whole continent

yea drugs has a hot black EVO

What do you mean?? The Mitsubishi Trans Am is a hot ride.:mamoru:

guys …lay off, shes talking about how she wants to get along with everyone and u pick on her? stop ubarfing and play nice.

I suppose Japan is barely a continent…more like a few islands that pump out m@ dd f@ $t 4 cylinders y0

:frowning:

I wanna be there

I’m sorry I’m just messing around. :wink:

weekly sunday meets moved to bao?

• The meet at Bao and any upcoming Bao meet is by no means meant to replace or compete with Taffys’ or any Clifton Hill meet, it’s moreso just a smaller ‘throwback’ alternative. The people attending probably remember the older BTC meets when things first started to develop. If you like EA and Taffy’s etc, by all means go and hang out with your posse there, Bao is just a small get together.
    • This week will be a Sunday meet as well, but there after it may be moved to Saturday nights depending on a consensus. This is only because Sunday’s Bao closes at 9PM, and Saturday they close between 11-12PM. Granted a lot of people work Monday morning and don’t mind leaving around 9. This again is a change from the Taffys meet, as it starts earlier and ends earlier.

-thx

well personally i would rather bring back the atmosphere of the btc meets over 3 years ago, i miss them greatly.

Like I said, I didn’t look too closely… I wasn’t paying attention. I just saw a black something… but then again, I may have been looking at another person with another black car. Now that I think about it, I probably was… cuz the black evo was parked next to the yellow evo (sureshot’s, right?) and they guy I’m talking about went to a different black car. I know what an evo looks like, and it wasn’t an evo, maybe it was a Miata? Anyways, I guess I thought he was someone else. I don’t know you all yet to be able to put faces with screennames.

K Cuv: Aww thanks, you’re sweet. :slight_smile:

:rofl:

Thanks, but Im not from Buffalo, so names and corners dont help :stuck_out_tongue:

I need an address so I can mapquest it.