9/16: Rides for Life Car Show @ RIT, Rochester, NY

Rides for Life Car Show to benefit MADD

Rochester Rides For Life, the Greater Rochester Jaycees, RIT Rally Enthusiasts Club and the Strong Regional Trauma Center invite you to the second annual Rides for Life car show to benefit Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD). Enter your vehicle in the car and bike show, with judging classes showcasing everything from imports to domestics, classics to beaters, and trucks to bikes. Plus, see some exciting crash demonstrations! Automotive enthusiasts can check out local vendors’ demonstration vehicles, including the latest in car audio from the Stereo Shop. There will be raffles, food, and music all afternoon. Come show off your vehicle while raising awareness and combating drunk driving!

Date: September 16, 2006
Time: 3pm-8pm
Location: Rochester Institute of Technology, G & H lots, Rochester, NY
Price: $5 to show your car, $1 suggested donation for spectators (to benefit MADD)
More information: http://www.ridesforlife.org

http://www.rocstarz.com/rfl.gif

Bump for a good cause…

I second the bump :slight_smile:

i’ll go if its not f-ing snowing…UGH

2 weeks away! :slight_smile:

will there be alcohol served at this event? i know… i’m going to hell.

No.

FWIW - there will be prizes, etc. for the show - and some vendors, too.

It’s BYOB :rofl:

Seriously though, it’s a good cause and I may drop by as a spectator to see the cars.

bring your friends!

And your beer!

and your moms!!

Just announced . . . our prize donors include:

The Tint Shop
Applebee’s
Outback Steakhouse
Rick’s Prime Rib House
Macaroni Grill
Red Lobster
Bugaboo Creek Steak House
Tim Horton’s
IHOP Restaurant
The Distillery
Pellegrino’s
New Era Performance Parts

more coming soon.

Don’t miss your chance to win!

Anybody going?

Thinking about it, got a few friends in Rochester. Id be down for a cruise there Jags. Let me know

yea make this a big one

we’re shooting for 200 cars :tup:

I’ll post some more details tonight!! :slight_smile:

The show is still three days away, but the weather is looking great: 75 and partly cloudy.

Our list of prizes keeps growing: don’t miss out on your chance to win tint from the Tint Shop, parts from New Era Performance, paint and stereo installation from Evo Design & Custom, coupons from local car dealerships, and gift cards from ten different restaurants!

As far as classes, you can expect the following: Sport Compact, Domestic, Muscle Car/Classic, Euro, Exotic/Supercar, Wild, Daily Driver, Beater, Truck/SUV, and Motorcycle; with an additional optional category for audio judging. if you would like to be judged, please try to arrive before 5 PM. If you want to park with your friends, please arrive together; cars will be parked in the order they enter the lot. The DWI crash demo will take place at 4:30.

If you don’t know how to get to RIT, check the front page of ridesforlife.org for a Google Maps link. Come in the front entrance and just follow the signs.

Our goal is to have at least 200 cars at the show. We hope to see you there, to support this great cause.

Remember to check out ridesforlife.org for last-minute updates!

so who is up for this? i might show off the roadster if it stays nice out

You have a “beater” class??? Dude…