9/6 - NYIRP Tonight!!!

so who is going i want to run the SHO tonight? what time do we ahve to be there by?

i work bout 20 min west of NYIRP and we got HAMMERED with rain about 4 o-clock. The ditches were literally filled to the top with water.

Even if it stopped raining, that storm prolly reached NYIRP around like 5-ish and that track is gonna be SOAKED

Fucking Pansies. 40% chance of rain isn’t a good chance. Spot shower at most. :tdown: The system is moving southeast, by the time you get there it will be clear.

Go to the track.

I am going there this friday.

the weather at the track was just fine … track was dry, hell the lawn was dry enough to lay on ! the road outside the track was a lil wet (new rd i think is the name)

i was prety happy w/ the sho, and alot of people were surprised w/ it

weather was great. :tup: to tripple digit speeds :slight_smile:

You better post times you sneaky bastards. Triple digit 15 second pass FTW?

EDIT: How predictable at least your 3900lb tank-ass of a sedan did what you planned. :slight_smile:

pleasantly surprised tonight

and dont be a fag

slowest: IIRC 14.21X @ 104
fastest: 13.85 @ 106

the hotter the car was, the faster it ran, looks like the best way to cut fast times is to brake torque it will the other car does its burnout (the sho cant do a burnout)

and since were still on the cheap / sleazy tune, the car still has no lowend, all the action starts at the 1/8 mile mark, where it reels in a 2 car lead against cars w/ the same ET

1/8 mile et’s are around 9.55 @ 80 IIRC

fastest: 13.85 @ 106 i thought that was at 108? i’ll have to go check

its someplace in there … i forget

eeeer … i mean im being :snky: … dont let anyone else know about those 2 extra MPH