9 days till thanksgiving and the house is decorated

FOR CHRISTMAS !

christmas is turning into an unholy holiday …

i swear … jesus has to hate people spending 2 months a year kissing his ass …

2 weeks of november
all of december
2 weeks of january

seriosuly people, i dont think jesus is falling for your “im a good person” ass kissing sessions

i can’t wait to put up the christmas tree! the sunday after thanksgiving :slight_smile:

yah! I always make my side of the tree have the better ornaments than my brothers. Then he switches them on me- it’s never ending.

hahaha. fucking truth.

there is a house down the road with all his lights already, dont get me wrong i love christmas but its a little early

it’s never too early. im gonna move south and leave the lights up all year!

and oh yea … right next to teh tree, a 41 building christmas village, with 87 residents, 20 cars, a ceramic train, 15 street lights, a gazebo in the middle and a motorized ice rink on the east end of town

all the fucking houses light up, along with the street lights

fuck it … time to make a thread in classified section

whos gonna dare me to write “nyspeed” in christmas lights on the front of the house ?

why do you need a dare… just fucking do it

clicky and help make my house cause accidents

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21126

I didn’t know thanksgiving was next week. God I hate turkey.

Ridiculous!!

I am happy to be drinking Egg Nog before Thanksgiving…Christmas > *

I swear there was a house down the street that must have been decorated for christmas about 5 minutes after Halloween was done.

^

pics?

i can’t wait to drive around at night and look at christmas lights :):):slight_smile:

during the storm aftermath, when my side of the street didnt have power and the other side did, there was a house about 5 house up that i considered buring down cause they had all sorts of xmas lights up and i still didnt have heat.