9 second jeep.

Still having tune issues. still burning the tires first 100 feet. Still slipping the trans. 6000 pounds full weight. boner.

Things fuckin sick

oh my

oh wowww, that thing was OUTTTT

weak

I’d rock it for sure! Nice ride.

what kind of fuel/ power does he daily it with?

imagine running into that on the street. fuck thats sick.

I think its just like a weekend ride now but can be daily driven. Not 100% sure on fuel. I saw dyno sheets for almost 1300 HP and saw it make 2 passes in florida this past february and it broke on the second pass. He just put a new trans in it, switched some other stuff around and is racing at atco in november and a race ill be running in. Hoping for at a sea level track and some really good prep/cold air with the bugs worked out in the vehicle for 9.20’s

1300hp and it runs 9’s? um…

E its a full weight AWD SUV…those are pretty impressive numbers dude. a mid 9 at 147 mph…what more could u want out of it?

i talked to my buddy johnny whos got the 426 tortech t-trim srt8 jeep and he said its this guy chris he knows and that pass was done on low boost thru twin turbz and spinning like crazy…

yeah, I talked to john a few weeks ago. If its the same john, Black srt jeep black rims, local to here. Hes coming down for the event at atco. If they pulled the interior, cranked the boost and worked out the few little issues… I dont see why 8’s arent possible at atco or englishtown in the good cold weather.

The GF wants the truck bad. LoL

budas is for sale for 27k