90 240 at pick your part

I want by the pick your part (westside) today to get an oil pan for my sentra and saw a 240sx there which is VERY rare. I decided that the 2 rims left with the car were a good deal and snatched them both for $30. Rubber is no good…damn drifters. Does anyone know who’s 240 this might have been? FYI the engine (KA of course) is sill there along with most of the car. Are there any other good junkers where you can get older nissan parts?

Any Sentra’s there with the dual electric fans?

My 89 240 coupe will be heading to the wreckers right away.If anyone wants something pm me and when it gets sent I’ll let you know

Whats wrong with it/what it missing?

Found out the other day that the frame is pretty rusted in places.Other than that nothing is severly wrong with it.

I need a shift lever from a 240. Anyone got one?

nice …finally a coupe parts car

I need an unrusted hatch from an 89-94 240sx… did the one at the auto wreckers have a hatch or was it a coupe?

Its a hatch and the body was pretty rought but i think the hatch was in decent shape.

I have a black hatch with no rust, and shaved wiper and brake light. The bad news is its got spoiler holes and a large dent that is probably fixable. I dont want much for it just want to see it gone. If you want it PM me.

There were very few sentra’s (I was looking for one with a GA16i) and the car that I got my oil pan from got hit in the front so I would doubt that the fans are any good.

Whoops i think the fans are in Stanzas not Sentras… my bad. Was there any Stanzas there that you noticed?

my sentra has dual fans…and i’m i for sure saw 1 maybe 2 stanzas. I think it’s stupid that they don’t keep a invitory list on a web site or something. One week you will go there and there will be nothing and the next you will have 3 cars to choose from. :roll:

Cool thanks, I’ll have to hit them up.

By next week I may have a black hatch in perfect condition, without the window mind you, let me know if anyone may want it, I’ll have to see though, nothing for sure till I get my car.

Jeff

pm’d ya

Did you still want my glass? If thats the glass you are planning on getting I wouldnt plan on selling your hatch, as the hatch that my glass is in is far from perfect.

Ignore my post if you found glass from somewhere else :smiley:

Nope still need your glass, how bad is the hatch that its in? If it is bad, how do I transfer the glass to my car? Should I send it in or do it myself?
Thanks!
Jeff

where is this parts car ? Car Bashers ? I am looking for a clutch pedal for S13

My hatch has spoiler holes and a large dent in it. i was quoted something like $50 to get glass taken out of one and put in the other by an auto glass place, I dont remember which.