'90 240sx for sale: parts or good fixer upper CHEAP!

MODEL: '90 240 sx HICAS SOHC gold in colour.
PRICE: $600 FIRM

gold 240sx SOHC with hicas, under body/frame is pretty mint - has been repaired/rewelded
comes with extra rim and tire, sunroof , 2 headlights, injectors, seals, auto console and gauge bezel.
tranny is mint and the clutch is great. great tires with at least %75+ left. interior is pretty clean, just a rip and wear on drivers side. no deck with the sale. it has a power steering line leak and is missing 3 bolts of the exhaust manifold which causes it to be loud and loss of power. still very drivable. it has a new battery. engine runs strong with 239+++kms on it and 210+++kms on the tranny.

reason for selling is that i was going to use this as a drift project but now need driveway space and money to fund another project. first come first serve. $600 firm.

oh yeah no pics, dont have time to get camera at my g/fs. if u want it- just come get it, its exactly how i told it is… oh yeah typical 240 rust on the skirts and quarters, trunk is minimal. no holes!

hey… is ur car a a coupe??.. do u have head up display?.. if u do… are u willing to part ur dashboard with ur HUD and cluster?

coupes dont have hicas, so no its not a coupe

How can a 1990 SOHC have hicas?

I’m pretty sure that the only models in Canada available with HICAS were the 91+ fastbacks (obviously DOHCs).

yeah a 90 shouldnt have hicas… anyways when are you avaliable? so that ppl cn come check out the car…

sale pending. will let u guys know if sale flops. bump

don’t worry, won’t flop
you have my deposit already anyways

is the 240 still for sale?

fuckin nub… its 2008 now, stop reviving old threads

HAHAHHAA

OUCH! LOL!

do you still have this car if so let me know and we will come look at it

idiot, it was for sale like 2 years ago, learn to read. read to learn