90-95 Mazda Miata or Nissian 240 S13

I have my reasons for wanting both. But before I make a trip somewhere else to get a clean one I figured I’d check here. This will be for a fun summer project car. Must be RUST FREE and overall in good shape. Looking to spend up to $2,500 at most for now. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

-Steve

wait a bit and buy mine

im not one to wait, and cant spend that much

bummp anyone

You don’t want a miata.

^lol miata’s are awsome for swap cars and kinda smaller people. But what’s your plans for a car Ls swap?

haha yes i do!! ever since canada youve got me hooked

and yes, drive it for a bit then ls1 swap

There was/is one for sale on roclife, not rust free but very cheap on price

Mazda Miata $1000
White miata, early 90s, 170k,5 sp, runs and drives, rusty (floors are solid) , will probably need a new top and tuneup, has been sitting for some time. Clean title. Just looking to get the car out of the shop to make room for the ones sitting outside. I will be putting a new white hood and headlight assembly before its sold at no cost. Other parts (if you want them) are available for additional $, we have 10 or so Miatas.

PM/TXT me to take a look. I do not have pictures. 585-709-9546

I have the cleanest s13 (its a coupe) in the area hands down, from georgia, literally not a spot of rust underneath or on the exterior. already stich welded completely with a freshly painted red engine bay and interior.

has a ton of mods on it (coils,1.5 way diff, z brakes, 5 lug, 100% new energy suspension bushings and oem ball joints, as well as all expensive name brand suspension arms)

the catch is it currently has an sr20 in it and the outside needs paint. If you are serious about buying it I would be willing to take parts off that you dont need and take other things off to fit into your price range

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd237/jim1234664/?action=view&current=car.jpg

Nice s13^

i wouldnt mind a miata, there cool. just need a little more powa

Jim,
How much for that as is. Might be a nice alternative after I sell my cobra. You can pm me if you prefer.

jim i pmed you. i am very serious. hopefully we can work something out. that car is exactly what i want

hey, im going to see if steve wants to pick it up, if not ill get back to you asap

pm’ed