90 miles on a 93 cobra

chad sent me this link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6236&item=2490745748&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

:eek2:

crazy :eek4:

i cant believe he has all of those papers that came with the car and that hes listing it for under waht he paid originally for it? :dunno:

I have all my paper work same as him, some people like keeping those things around.

20k for that is expected.

Cobra option in 1993 was only a $1455 over a GT :nuts:

i don’t care how much he paid for it origninally…normal cars depreciate in value…and this is strictly a normal car…not a ferrari…i personally think whoever wins that is gonna get ripped off b/c only 14 miles put on it in 11 years…all for show…never gonna be a daily driver

Those are the best rims on that body Mustang

that’s the best way to keep a ford reliable… don’t give it a chance to break down… 90 miles and still going strong :kekegay:

yeah and at 90 miles the power windows dont work anymore in a vw :kekegay:

thats cool and all, but why the hell would you buy that and not drive it ? whats the point?

what a bad investment

Exactly, its not like its a older mustang or something(like 60/70s)…

I would drive the shit out of it and mod the piss out of it too.

I mean, that was the point of the car right? to beat the shit out of it?

:slap: I’ll bet alot of people said the same thing in 1970 about 68 & 69 camaros and mustangs. If you find one of those now with 40 miles on it you’d be payin big$$$$$ for em. Don’t get me wrong thats car is over priced. When I buy a car I want to drive it, not look at it set in my garage.

90 miles put on it a 1/4 mile at atime

no probably drove it home 90 miles and realized how gay it was and just put it away and hoped to forget about it

:kekegay::rofl:

:hahano:

remind me to bitch slap you when you get home

eat me… chads gay :moon:

you sick fuck :kekegay:

I’m gonna buy it and do donuts on 65 at the Haysville crossing.