91 Accord $1000

selling my 91 accord, i drive it daily everywhere with no problems
this things gotta go!
Accord:

:tup: Goods

• ~183k, driven daily
  • automajic with sport shift baby
  • leather interior (front seats kind of torn unfortunately, but still super comfy. rears are mint)
  • brand new rear brake pads and rotors within the last 400 miles
  • brand new oem left rear caliper
  • just passed new york state inspection
  • f22a6 motor runs amazing
  • pretty dark tint on all windows except windshield of course
  • power everything, all power options work
  • new front left outer tie rod end and front end alignment
  • new fuel pump and lines
  • always maintained at the dealership i work at by the previous owner and myself

:tdown: Bads

• pretty decent exhaust leak, i would have no problem putting an exhaust on per buyers request
  • front brakes are pulsating, i could at least cut the rotors (good pad left) or put new pads and rotors on if buyer was inclined
  • has some typical honda rot in the quarters, but underside is pretty clean as it appears to be undercoated
  • a few dings and such but paint still looks pretty good
  • has a leak at the filler neck, once again i could install for buyer if they wanted
  • tires will last until winter, but will need to be replaced before the snow

for 1200 ill put new pads and rotors on the front, or 1000 with a rotor cut

too bad this would have been a fun project. but glws

heres a link to the craigslist ad with pictures because i cant get mine to show up. i can send more via email or cell phone if wanted. http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/1321480044.html

auto?

yessir, it is an auto

man, if this was a 92 or 93 5 speed power everything and black with a sunroof no rust and it was for sale in 2 months i would be interested

lol. glws

Girlfriend is intrested. Shes not back intill the end of the week.

thats cool, just let me know and maybe we can work something out

pmed

bump for exhaust falling off last night and the radio stopped working :wtf: but now that means im fixing it, so exhaust leak will be no more plus the car will no come with an aftermarket cd player, most likely pioneer :highfive: