91 eagle talon tsi AWD 5spd

Im selling my 91 eagle talon tsi. It has 99k on the odometer and runs nice. its stock besides a 3in turbo back and a k&n filter. I’ve had it for 18 months and changed plenty of parts. The stock exhaust comes with it for inspections, the muffler fell off so it has a fart cannon on it.

pros:
rad and lower hose
battery and positive terminal
lca’s
tie rods
struts and tein springs
plugs and ngk wires
rotors and pads
clutch master slave cylinder
e brake lines
4 snow tires
fixed the headliner sag with siqq purple/black plaid fabric
6k HID’s and projector headlights
rally armor mudflaps
just lubed the headlight hinges

cons:
no ps
needs an alignment and 2 tires due to camber wear
sunroof leaks a little
hatch struts are blown
drivers seat is ripped

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg542/slawicz12/back2.jpg

call/text me at 867-7872 my name is aaron and im located in cheek

Bump for a good dude, and a great daily driver, he has put alot of money into this car… Glws Aaron

Had one of these for a couple years back in the 90’s. Thought it was quicker than the devil himself.

I like the 1Gs so much more than another other DSM.

Buy it…

ill start the lowballs at $200 lol

glws aaron. solid daily right here.

the price is obo, i bought a new car and want this gone

Those aren’t too bad, especially for a DSM…LOL.

Looks like a solid runner!

if only i had room for another, there will always be a special place in my heart for the purple people eater DSM’s

The purple 2 tone DSM’s with the flip up’s were the least ugly of the breed in my opinion haha. GLWS Aaron

I do believe Aaron has all receipts from previous owners for work that was performed on the car, and the tranny was rebuilt too if that helps for additional information.

GLWS Aaron! Solid car! seen it plunty of times and runs strong.

Negative. He has the receipt for the transmission work but that’s it. At least this is what he told me.

Hmm that’s odd I wonder what happened to that binder, well atleast he has the tranny one hope this info helps

Yeah I don’t know, he told me about the binder too but then said the only thing in it was the transmission receipt lol.

I got 300 on it.

yea i never looked at the binder of so called receipts till livin asked about them then i found one receipt for the trans work and a repair manual.

$1,000 and I’ll come get it now.

Brutal offers lol…that being said I’ll reserve mine til I get a look at it.

abs light is on because i pulled the fuse
dime size hole
by far the worst part of the car
someone buy it and shoot flames