91' Porsche 911 Turbo - $35,000 obo

Bump

do you have an cl or ebay ad on the car so i can send it to some poeple on i know on FB, i don’t want to send a forum link

Brian, you can also try calling the guys @ Wessiach Auto Haus in CT(http://www.weissachautohaus.com/) and/or speaking with Daniel Jacobs @ Hairy Dog Garage which is walking distance from Wessiach.

wish I had the money, Trade for my misc. Finished and unfinished classic quattro projects.

Yeah, I’m gonna go ahead and say NO from Brian on that one JVG.

Besides, they way you would drive in this thing you’d end up dead. RE-RWD + old school KKK turbo lag would put you off the road and in the woods in a flash…

I thought these were awd

911 Turbos didn’t go AWD until 993 chassis IIRC.

No…993 Turbo’s were, only production AWD turbo prior to that was the 959. Some have been converted AWD via C4 components grassroots style. Stupid waste IMO.

WOW !!! dope porsche for sure !!

adam this is the kind of car you’re made for

No shit. If I had $35K just sitting around for a car it would be sold already, but I already have ~30K going to a different car next year so it’s gonna have to go to a different home I’m afraid.

i think if you had $35K sitting around you would be buying a different car that we spoke about the other day :ninja

Yes, that car. Thats the “next year” car I mentioned above.

Best of luck with this sale Brian. Hope it heads to a good home.

Haven’t been able to get on in a while. Car is still for sale.