92-95 Civic Hatch BYS wing

I bought 2 of these not knowing with which one I wanted to go with. One Kevlar and one Carbon. I think now I will be keeping the Kevlar one. So if anyone is interested in the Carbon please feel free to throw me some offers. These are RARE and currently discontinued.

CARBON one is SOLD. Might be selling the Kevlar one so if anyone is interested please pm me.

very interested! what would u take for it???

pm me an offer. And please no low ball offer of 500 either. The FRP ones sell for over 600

need better pics please…very interested

Search BYS wing in google images. The wing is basically brand new. Its never been used

Damn why coudn’t you be selling the kevlar one? Bump

If you ever decide to sell the kevlar spoiler let me know!

Make a good offer!

If your serious just name your price…

What did either one of them originally MSRP for?

FRP retails at 569.97 plus shipping
CFRP retails at 689.94 plus shipping none in the US
Kevlar is discontinued

So how much are you looking to get for the kevlar one? I’ll paypal the money asap!

Considering I saw one sell for 1500 shipped. I would not go any lower than a 1000 on it

$1500 just for the wing? I have seen the lip and spoiler sell for $1500 but not just the spoiler…

I’ve located one for $900 (will provide link upon request) but would rather give the money to a local guy…could you do $900?

Yeah I know I was surprised when I seen the guy sell his for 1500! I couldn’t believe it. Yeah I’ve seen the lip and spoiler go for that much plus shipping. Where did you find the one for 900.00. Pm me the link if you want?

Pm’d

It’s ok if you don’t want to sell I know how rare these wings are just thought I would offer though…

I am actually in the process of getting the front lip so i dont think I will be selling the kevlar wing. The CF is still available

HAHAHA…I’m the opposite I have the front lip and am trying to source the wing!

Damn. How long ago did you buy the lip?