FS: carbon fibre spoiler

spoiler that i do not like. its pretty damn light. comes with all the mounts n screws n all that. has a minor scuff on the right side of it.

deliver? no
price: $175 (obo)

these are the only 2 pics i have of the spoiler.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/realest-azn/img2529sm1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/realest-azn/img2532ex2.jpg

still for sale! need this gone.

will also take trades, for after market tc rods for s13.

you have been pm’d

do u have more pix of the profile of the wing? how sturdy are those mounts hard to tell from pix. Construction brand whered u get it? etc… can u twist the wing with ur hands lol… etc…

uncle ben in the house

sold!!!

damn it lol… so u still didnt answer me where u got it from i wana know. pm me man

holy rice boi.

it’s sold so i can pollute the thread now :wink:

He should sell more than just the wing…

part out the skirts and the red vents?

you think he could see that horrid body kit and 50 dollar rims? i dunno man. you could not pay me to take that shit.

honda boys should not get anything other than a honda. they are gonna put a bad rep out on us. it’s already happening actually…well, clearly

but hey, each to their own. just don;t fuck it up for others.

But Peter is a fag, and likes that kind of stuff.

lol i was thinking of buying the wing and making new stands and endplates thats all. It definetely is rice and the endplates are a joke lol

in all honesty im looking for a wing also

needs to be as wide as my 50mm overfenders and as high as my roof tho

That’s a fine example you guys are setting for newer members.

it makes them easier to pick out in a crowd,

New mounts and end plates are already made and installed. Not putting on any of my cars I don’t think. I don’t like spoilers at all for that matter. Not my taste. I don’t think its full 2 layer carbon fibre though. The top side is but the under side in just black. I think its fibre glass with a carbon overlay. The end plates are full carbon but i have made 1/8" aluminum. Looks better now with water jet cut mounts and pivot ball adjustable rod ends for the pitch. It will probably sit 1" lower than the roof line. The spoiler tip to tip is 60" or 5’. Not wide enough for my 50mm over fenders.

alot of these ebay wings are either really frp or abs underneath with a layer of carbon gel coated… that is all… meh… good luck with ur wing… i dont really need one, but thought itd be a fun lil project… the profile isnt that bad.

Share some pix if u can would be cool to see what u came up with