'92 civic hatch drag car

Ready to go fast??? $Make offer. Fiberglass doors and front end, full lexan, chromolly cage. 980lbs no interior engine or trans.

(518)542-3366

Jeremy…

somebody from synapse should jump on this

how much?

is this car from schodack ?

It also has tube rad support and traction bars. all in molly. all fabed no store bought stuff.
I started building this to run all motor class, and my “good friend” Steve Talor from L.A. FUCKED me on the engine. He used to build a lot of really fast stuff back in the day, so I trusted him. Anyway BUY MY CAR!

Steve taylor damn, I got some parts from him years ago. Total sketchball…impossible to get a hold of.

give me a range of what ur lookin to get?
Me or a friend of mine might be interested

Might be interested, but don’t exactly know what to offer. I have no idea what something like this is worth.

well, just the molly was like $800 bucks. ABS chassis did all the fab, I don’t remember how much that was. I think around $1500 or $2000?? lexan (AR2) is like $160 a sheet, 3 sheets. the fiberglass one piece front end and doors were not cheep either. '92 civic si’s are not free either. If anyone wants to be serious and come take a look at it call me.

(518)542-3366

Jeremy

pics? that would help alot

I have not been to my parents house in a while, and that is where the car is. Sorry… It looks like every other civic drag car.

Call, and buy
(518) 542-3366
Jeremy

jeremy bay is still alive… where’s Rusty Sparkplug?

Pics?