synapse built 91 ef hatch 221hp

i have a 1991 honda civic hatchback fully built and owned by paul at synapse motor sports will trade for turboed 92-95 civic hatchs or a 99-00 blue civic si (em1) or k20 swapped hondas car has to be worth the same value as mine not needing anything at all heres a run down of the car

car made 221hp on synapse dyno and ran a 12.4 on slicks
fully built motor b20 vtec (done by synapse)
fully built transmission (done by synapse)
new act clutch
3" custom intake
hasport motor mounts
aluminum radiator with slim fan
smsp header
custom 2.5" catback exhaust
aem fuel rail
440 rc injectors
semi tucked engine bay
fresh gold painted engine bay
tokico white struts (adjustable)
lowering springs
16" type r reps with good tires
blue d1 spec lug nuts
slotted front rotors
mint civic si interior
momo steering wheel
buddy club racing spec digmeter ( temp reader)
battery relocated in the trunk
skunk2 weighted shift knob
traction bars
there is 0 rust on the car and the car has never had body work it is in mint shape

im asking $6500 for the car the way it sits or $6000 for the car no rims bring your own

IM SURE IM FORGETTING ALOT SO TEXT ALL QUESTION AND OFFERS TO 518-222-5835

fully built motor with what?

Thats a different motor from when Paul owned it 2 or 3 years ago isn’t it?? I thought it had been swapped once or twice from Paul to Jay to etc…

lol, you bought this instead of the crx??? dont think your getting your money back this time lol.

Yea but after finding out all the good parts that were taken off and Dyno telling me the transmission grinds

No that’s the same motor and car IV been around Paul and everybody else there with the car they can tell u its the same one

Love EFs. Miss mine, most gokart feeling Civc ever. Glws

Thanks

tranny didnt grind lol and idk about all the “good” parts being taken off, but i bought the car a day after i seen him run a 10.7 pass at the valley lol… but if you like running 13’s thats on you, i ended up getting a total of 8500 for the car after having to sell it 3 times with 2 deposits kept regaurdless, i was just tryin to hook you up…

Check this out . since i know your looking for a hatch … found on wackass Craiglist
http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/3250113547.html

car runs a 12.4 and he took off like 5k worth of parts thats y he sold it to you for 6k and he put most the parts on his eg i would have gotten the crx but the ef chassis cant grow on me thought it would but i just dont like them

once again, i bought the car a day after ive seen him run a 10 second pass… weather he took parts off prior didnt concern me because the car still ran 10’s with the current set up. Regaurdless, I think the crx was a hell of a better deal as it sat then this thing lol… just my opinion. I hope to god you didnt buy this thing for 6k and your just trying to make a couple bucks.

i dont see how he could have removed 5k worth of parts. that makes no sense. what the hell could have even been worth that much?

lol, i dont think he knows what hes talking about lol… I mean I could see Dave saying he removed shit to look like he didnt take a huge loss, but the only things he took off was the slicks to put on street tires and he swapped out a twin disc clutch that I didnt even want for a comp stage 5 which i believe because thats all synapse likes to use.

yea your right i dont know what im talking about im only over daves house like everyday but its only him telling me he took 5k worth of stuff off the car this is out of his mouth not mine wtf does it matter anyways the cars gone