new 1993 eg hatch project

i just picked up a super clean 1993 honda civic cx eg hatch car has a lsvtec motor swap gsr head with a b18b1 block tranmission is a gsr with a obx lsd and 36mm axles act 6 puck clutch car also came with lower control arms tien suspension ls mesh wheels all hasport motor mounts skunk2 cam gears skunk2 intake manifold and torsion bars golden eagle lsvtec kit golden eagle fuelrail rc 750cc injectors and fuel pressure regulator 255 walbro fuel pump and a shitty ebay turbo kit chipped p28 ecu cf wing nrg quick release steering wheel full 3" exhaust with vibrant muffler the inside of the car is all stock

will post pics of car when i first got it asap

here is what i have done to the car for the past week

went all the way to mass to pick up a p06 ecu with s300
picked up a synapse turbo manifold and intercooler and blitz bov
got a tial wastegate
new mat bronze drag wheels
got a garrett gt35 turbo
all new gaskets for turbo kit
going to synapse for tuning with in 3weeks

NOTHING ON YET GETTING NEW FLANGE PUT ON MY DOWN PIPE

I highly doubt any of this actually happend…

want to bet ?

sounds sick, waiting for pics

im going to synapse to make my dyno appointment tomorrow ill be sure to give you the date and time so you can come look for your self unless your going to have excuses to y u wont show up :number1

ill post the pics of the car when i got time tomorrow and ill add pics of all the parts i just picked up to for the people who dont believe me

You already gave us the time. Three weeks.

this is all i had on my phone taking more pics tomorrow

i was hoping for 3weeks but if morgan can get me in sooner im taking it there usually busy find out tomorrow

Oh damn I know that car, thing was ran with like no oil for a few weeks. Things on the verge of blowing up, hope you didn’t pay over 2500-3k

find out on the dyno if it blows

couple pics i took today

Saw this thing on Craigslist I think. Talk of the bottom end making lots of noise and needing a rebuild?

where did u see it on cl ? because i got it in nj

august 22nd 9am

thing still looks like it sucks .

you sure thats a synapse manifold ?

Why a 35r? Are you looking for a narrow, peaky powerband thats hardly any fun on the street? My #1 pet peeve ever, sorry to be rude but please explaIn this choice.

100% its a synapse manifold its a couple years old but its in great shape got the manifold intercooler and turbo for a price i couldnt pass up thats the only reason i got the 35r