95 honda civic si eg hatch

i picked up a clean 95 honda civic si eg hatch in vermont on tuesday for $3000 it came lowered (springs) b16a motor with a gsr tranny one piece head lights (plus stock) full greddy exhaust p30 ecu drag wheels carbon fiber duck bill wing

plains for the car…

i just picked up a fully built b20 vtec motor built by paul at synapse with a lsd type r tranny cars getting torn down 9/9/11 engine bay is getting painted stock r-81 honda red then getting the motor in then i hope to get the outside all repainted

Is that the engine that rocketed Paul to 12.2 N/A years ago?

yea thats the one he built and put it in my buddys 91 hatch that he bought from synapse hes boosting the car now so i got the motor from him my buddy took it to the track and ran a 12.8 and cant drive for shit motor is all n/a

Kinda jelly.

Subscribed

what size are the wheels? wanna sell em? :tongue

there mint 15" drags with mint 205/50/15s i dont wanna sell them i think they look good on the car

i ask because i feel they would look good on my car as well…lol

lol

i haz xxr 513’s in case you were wondering…haha :slight_smile:

post a pic of them

things gonna rip, ill have to check it out when you finish it up. Those rotas look fresh.

yea this car is going to be nasty need to get it done asap so i can get it to the track before it closes

looks pretty sweet, i would like to put a b20 bottom end in my car with my gsr head and the charger at 10-12 psi

im doing paint on the car with in a week

Whenever your goin down let me know, ill roll out

i may be interested in the block in the near future, it will give me something to play with over the winter, but the b16 head is of no use to me… my supercharger plenum wont bolt to the head. What would you be looking to get for it? all im really interested in is the block and crank

i just sold it today before i looked at the post

Yo man that does really sound like a great build man i mean the motor did go 12.2 so theres no reason it cant go 12.2 again if you know what i mean its just that paul is a good driver so maybe i wouldnt get my hopes up YEAH Punctuation FTL bro