92' Hatch D Series Hot Whip

I have been using Penzoil 10w40 synthetic.

:number1 ditto, well atleast when she was running

Let see how heavy the car is , but i got a little trick to get this car in the 10’s on race gas :wink:

is your dyno all set-up and running?

im using it right now to get cars, setup (normal driving, injector change ect) im waitng on my new computer. If i have someone that needs it real bad ill first try morgans or i have someone else with a dyno dynamic down the road. Most of the customers are fine with my street tunes cause its a conservitive tune and ive done dozens of them.

oil lesson. only real synthetic oils (class4) are…

motol, amsoil, royal purple, german castrol and like redline

royal purple sucks ass btw

all other “synthetic” are whats known as hydrocracked oils. they have some of the same properties as the real synthetics but are not real. mobile, regular castrol, and all others. mostly anyways.

there is a whole forum dedicated to oils. its like theoilguy.com or something.

I typically use grape jelly

Lol

KY?

Inside peanut butter?

i myself run b-g in the wifes car as a syn , i use cen-pe-co in the maro

huhhhh??? Slicks and skinnies? race alignment? weight stage?

weld the wastegate hole shut… haha

I do the mixture cause some times the heat breaks down the preserves so the peanut butter spread steps up at that point in time

t6 ftw:number1

Should be moving out pretty good this season !

What was the previous turbo, and how much power was it making? Im sure its stated back further, but Im lazy

gt3071r and made 305/255 tq .Limited the power cause of the log manifold. That was the most I could get out of the setup cause of that .

I guess I’ll be the guinea pig for Mobil 1. It came in my crankcase from the factory, and has been changed as per the oil life monitor for the past 60,000 miles. It’s the only oil I have and ever will pour into that engine.

deffff good shit. thats what in my integra right now