92' Hatch D Series Hot Whip

Im not bashing here, but what possesed you to spray can the car in the first place? It wasnt that rough before. I do like the gold on black for what its worth.

Idk … I painted it black the first time following the 50$ paintjob and it looked alright . But I noticed every little imperfection and it drove me nuts. So I then decided to spray it with bed liner. The texture is different and idk was going for something that know one had in the area. To me spending 1000.00 on paint for this car was a waste of money . Would rather spend it on a manifold and turbo shit then look wise.

who cares what it looks like, i don’t ahah

^ Youre out of the hatch club right? What you have naow

I dont care what his looks like either lol.

haha . yeah . Bought this car not thinking about a sick show car or spending alot of money into the looks . Was mainly a go fast daily driven car in mind. I am happy that I didnt spend bank on the paint . HVCC is full of door scrapers and dings that it would of been fucked up already .

For where you have the car most of the time, truck bed liner DEF ftw.

Yes:( i just have lots of money now haha, i actually just got back from looking at crappachinos crx so we will see how that pans out

Just gotta know where to park, kiiid.

williams ftw

gold wheels need to go NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW duke

my neighbors dog name is duke haha

pete, WTF?!?! really? you named your cock duke? wtf is wrong with you?

then you should have left it slightly rusted white, you contradicted your statement the moment you spray bombed it.

$300 in materials, primer, base and clear. a used hvlp gun off ebay for $50 and go to town. Who knows, you might be a good autobody painter, never know if you dont try.

Just shoot it with Trinity 1945 (www.paintforcars.com), get a $30 gravity feed gun from Harbor Freight and roll with it. If you take your time with prep it can look great.

true , I actually like how it turned out with the bed liner so over all I am happy lol . No regrets …

this just in: laduke regrets it.

nope.

found this picture of laduke without a hat on.

that doesnt even look like me ? haha I dont even wear glasses … FAIL