92' Lexus SC400 w/ w58 supra trans!

FIXED!

New Price is $7300(obo) fixed and as is.Will trade for a CBR600RR + cash on your end.

Hey everyone. Looking to sell my lexus sc400 with a w58 supra trans swap. These cars all came factory auto, none were ever made 5 speed and what a difference with that swap! Car is very fun a turns alot of heads. Car rides great and pulls very hard. All parts are still like new. No real reason to get rid of it just looking for something else and could use the cash as well.

121k miles and runs flawlessly. These motors will easily hit over the 250k range with no issues. It has also had timing belt and gaskets changed for regular maintenance.

Original FS Thread:

http://www.clublexus.com/forum…html

car looks the same just different wheels and NO navi.

PARTS LIST
SC400 with a Supra w58 Manual Transmission swap.
TWM Black Pearl M1 Abram Shift Knob. (Exclusive for JDM UP’s build)
Fidanza stage4 clutch kit.
Prothane bushing kit all around.
Wilwood 6 piston superlight big brake kit.
Stern Polished 18x9’s all the way around (not sure of offset)
K sport coilovers.
NEW JIC Hard Tie Rods
NARDI Steering wheel
Boss Steering hub
Injin Intake system
12 disc CD Changer (Works Perfect)
Almost mint Gray leather interior. (No rips etc.)
Headliner perfect.
Electric Seats work perfect.
Telescoping steering column works perfect!

Car has:
NEW fuel pump
NEW fuel filter
NEW fuel pump ECU
NEW cold start injecter switch
NEW BOSCH Platinum plugs
NEW wires

PERFECT A/C PERFECT RUNNING

updated pics as of 4-16-10:

Trades:
Diesel trucks, maybe a bike, Golf GTI/TDI, WRX, s14 240sx’s, etc. all other offers PM me or email me at Drake1317@yahoo.com for faster response. Not looking to add any cash on top of any trade.

now that is original and an awesome very clean car GLWS!

your horrible

this car is really nice looking and super clean!!

Cool car.

glws!

where is it located? What wheels are on it now?

^ if you click the link its rocking enkei wheels, which I am assuming are not included in the sale.

That’s neat, GLWS!

someone on the board here like 2 years ago had something like with a manual tranny and turbo in the lexus, i used to to inspect his car

glws

sc300, not the V8 sc400, but thanks for playing

thanks everyone! and thanks saxon haha. car has the polished stern wheels, no longer has the RPF-1’s sorry! lets get this sold gentleman i need something else now.

Damn, I liked the enkeis. Is it located in FL though?

no that was the old post where it came from and the shop who did it all. its located in the corning-elmira area. all pm’s replied! it should be gone soon with all the attention its getting on all the forums! thanks.[COLOR=“Silver”]

only issues is the power steering has a slight whine (has bubbles in fluid) no leaks so im gonna try bleeding it out or putting in an additive. also the passenger window will go up but not down. has power so it must be a loose connection in switch. dont bother me cause it has very nice AC.

one beautiful car! That coming from a die hard GM guy.

thanks man!

great car… want a fast s13?

no thanks on the s13 ive had one already :slight_smile: looking for cash at the moment. best offer is 7500. any other offers?

thats a shame, i wanna see this thing pull a massive burn-out

it has alot of potential for that hah. but its my DD and dont wanna beat on her

wow, did not expect it to be that clean!

thanks! orig paint too.