92 S13 HATCH PARTOUT!! STOCK AND AFTERMARKET PARTS SOME ALMOST NEW!!!!

I recently obtained a 92 240sx Hatch Black in color and now want to part out the bulk of the car, drivetrain is unavailable, lots of performance parts and some brand new parts I will list all below.
Please email me at kendalsmith1@hotmail.com with any questions or interest

Brand new Buddy Club Spec 2 Exhaust system (only on the car for maybe 1000km’s of driving)-$400
Used D2 Coilovers (rears make squeaking noise may need to be addressed)-$350
Hardly used Optima Red Top Battery-$75
Stock 15" alloy wheels-$100
Grey S13 Leather Seats (front only) in good shape-$250
Walbro 255lph fuel pump used for about 1000km’s-$80
GP Sports Rear Spoiler-$100
Full Chuki Front End-$350
Zenki Front Lip-$50
Driveshaft Shop 1 Piece Driveshaft for s13 rb25 swap with tophat mounts (1000km’s on it)-$250
Top hat performance s13 Rb25 Mount kit-$100

Theres more if I think about something I will post it up. Pics can be had but patience is needed the car is about 30mins from my house and I work 75 hours a week. I also have to remove any parts before I can ship them…I will remove the part once I have payment and get it out asap!!

If theres something you want let me know from the body of the car or interior, car is black in color and interior is as well.
Thanks for readin!!

are you parting out the WHOLE car out? cause I need power steering for my slut

i need front fenders and bumpers pm me what’s good with them, and how is the interior carpet

rustless hatch?

damnit who told you to live in halifax …i want stuff but dont feel like shipping lol glws!

IF ANY ONE WANTS PARTS FROM THIS GUY I CAN DRIVE THEM TO ONTARIO. I AM DRIVING DOWN MARCH 19th i will be traviling down the 401 and 407 and 403 to brantford. let me know

^ fuck that, Last dude who said he’d buy motors for members from ottawa hasn’t been seen since.

I really want that BCS2 exhaust though :smiley:

well if you know varune (slippery Silvia) he can vouch for me im definety not out to rip anyone off i used to rock a 240 and GTR and miss the cars and know the passion you guys have for them so i know i’d like someone to offer to help me out so i always put offers out. im sure there is a way to make you feel secure on receiving the items you want. i could give you my lisence info or something like that.

Yes parting the whole car out minus the rb25det and transmission

What all do you need for power steering???

Please email me at kendalsmith1@hotmail.com I don’t get much opportunity to check the thread (2 jobs a 11 month old baby blah blah blah you know lol)

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

The hatch is in very good shape, rust collector (aka factory spoiler) was removed in place a GP Sports rear wing.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Couple posts down from yours someone is willing to stop by and pick stuff up mid month If I get all payments in before then I may be able to work something out!

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Hahaha well this guy messaged me and seems legit I would check him out and make your own decision, the BCS2 is still available if you want it hehehe.

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Also guys after thinking it through I would sell the entire car with drivetrain for 5000$ o.b.o body needs a little love (not fucked or anything 1/4’s, rockers and 1 spot on right front corner of frame rail)but it has lots of upgrades could save everyone time waiting on me as well.

1992 240sx hatch black
97 series 2 rb25det swap
waterpump,greddy timing belt,tensioner and idler replaced like 1000km;s ago
zenki front lip
oem 15" alloys
gp sports rear wing
grey leather front seats
optima battery
walbro 255lph
D2 coilover suspension
front and rear strut bars and rear pillar bar
buddy club spec 2 exhaust
driveshaft shop 1 piece drive shaft (alluminum I am pretty sure)
Top Hat rb25 conversion mounts
apexi avcr boost controller (black)
freddy intake manifold
aeromotive a1000 fpr
flex a lite fans with controller
bings large fmic
carpet replaced 3 years ago
other stuff done I am forgetting I’m sure
clear and transferrable title
car starts and runs first click of the key, but after the intake manifold install it does not run great (unsure of cause) once warmed up I would suggest towing it long distances till it gets looked at.
If shipping was arranged I could accomodate provisions set out by the buyer as well.

Someone could scoop this up with more time then I have and make a few bucks parting it out or fix the body and drive it, or get a solid cheap sell and swap everything over. Motor swap with extras was 10000$ alone!!

Please email me and I will do my best to get back to you quickly as the only time I have to check my email is at my day job which is starting to get busy now. Thank you again!!

stock suspension?

Do you still have full car? Very interested

Yes I can vouch for lovin boost also, he’s a good friend of mine from here in brantford
Hi dan, its paul. Hahah

Guessing this car is already gone?