93.7 KROCK

Oh so many things are wrong with me. :blue:

yea, the fact that you like tim benz and old mullet mobile camero’s says a lot. :D:D:D

Wish I could do that too, but I have an 05 and they don’t have it. But my RoadTrip works great, so I have no problems.

ipod and hardwired aux in > your shitty fm transmitter.

the ride in is jim and randy and the dve morning show, the ride home is some rock with balls on the ipod… not the emo shit the x plays

iPod receiver through IP Bus on Pioneer dec > * FM transmitters. Press a button and it comes right through like CD.

9 from teh 90s was great, looked forward to it every day when I was working at Enterprise.

i usually listen to howard stern from 6am till 11 am then switch to octane and the buzzsaw and a little hardattack to finish the day.

Sounds no different. I was thinking of doing that, but for cheaper, I get something I can move from car to car. Plus it charges it too.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/roadtrip/ I got it for $50 too.

x still plays the beasties daily. that’s reason enough for me to keep listening…tho that social distortion song gets on my fuckin nerves

b94 is coming back

There is a lot of blast from the past here. I now have a 6 disc mp3 player and it’s loaded with songs. But I’ve found some great stations in the DC/Baltimore area. Now I have a problem deciding which to listen to!

Yeah, I have always found that whenever I got to another city like DC, Philly, or even Reading, it seems like there are a ton of good channels that play great music, but in Pittsburgh, all the channels suck.

is up in central pa als0

The day that WRRK 96.9 turned into BOB FM, was the day I stopped listening to Pittsburgh Radio. Except DVE when the game is on.

Hahahaha, I was actually on that show once. I was a judge for one of their “Best Pizza in Pittsburgh” contests.

Quinn and Banana
In the morning
In the morning
B94 F-MMMMMMMMMMMMM

LOL yeah I remember those days. Those were the good ol days.

sounds no different? yes a direct fed audio signal to the audio processor of the headunit, sounds no different then a shitty fm broadcast… dont kid your self :slight_smile:

:dunno: To each his own I guess.

i miss ridin to school friday morning listening to the b94 friday morning songs… " i feel so frustraded (bubba screams) MY BOSS IS A JERK" … my friends bro married bubbas sister. haha

i’m glad the B is back…at least give kiss some competition. if i actually turn on the radio its 100.7 or 92.9 saturday night fever, or keep flippin to find a song i like.