93 camaro red w/ leather O.B.O. MAYBE trades

I HAVE A 1994 CHEVY CAMARO AUTO V6 IT IS RED WITH BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR THE CAR HAS 80 000 MILES ALL FACTORY EXCEPT DUAL EXHAUST. INSPECTED FOR A FEW MORE MONTHS. CAR RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT TIRES ARE ABOUT 70 % PAINT JOB LOOKS great EXCEPT FOR TIP OF FRONT BUMPER IS SCRATCHED ABOUT 3 INCHES LONG DUE TO MISJUDGMENT :slight_smile: im askin 4000 takin any offers or trades let me know please thanks alot feel free to call 412 856 2234 ask for jen

pics?

sorry no pics the camera on my phone is broken but you are welcome to come check it out or i could meet you somewhere

dont buy anthing from this guy… if i remember correctly he backed out of sellin alot of stang shit to a buddy of mine…

hey man take it easy. you obviously never knew the whole story about that and it was one car part not " a bunch of shit" . a transmission a t-56 to be exact. i think its a good thing that people stick up for people on here but i dont think it is right to be posting things like that that You dont know to be true . please dont take this in a rude way but that was between me and mark and we are friends also. and still are ! so until you get your shit straight please dont slander me. thanks

well i bought a ton of mustang parts off bigmack at a very good prices and he drove them to me 4 free im bout a hr away so i will back him up

thanks alot man that means alot for you to say that for me.