'93 EG hatch

Sorry, i dont have any pictures yet because i dont have a working camera. I REALLY dont want to sell this car and im not even sure if i am yet. Maybe if i get some decent offers. Its a 1993 Civic CX hatchback with a few things done to it. Im looking for $5000 obo.

The engine and tranny have about 100k on them and the body has around 180k.Car always starts up great and drives awesome.
Integra GSR motor (B18c1),Honda Civic SI transmission,greddy header,aem short ram intake,mishimoto radiator,tanabe cat back,skunk2 adjustable coilovers,front/rear strut tower bars,advan rg6 wheels,autometer guages,bride gias low max seat(driver),sparco speed seat(passenger),seats both have harnesses,mugen shift knob,mugen reservoir covers,momo steering wheel,CF spoon mirrors,ground designs bodykit.car is fully gutted and painted on the inside. Although I left the door panels on so its still comfortable to drive around in. I bought the car from the state of Washington, and it has never seen a winter. The underside of the car is like new. Give Mike a call @ 716-536-8874 for info or questions.

you will not get 5k for that car here … 5k and you can get a boosted GSR

but GL …

Pic sell

yea i would probably cut that price in half … glws

W.O.W

pics man

pics sell the car buddy, im interested in ure vehicle

Bump for pics

Interested in pics…