93 integra,BLACK MINT interior/seats/panels/rear panels/b18 parts.dash switches,

i can send pics of any part you do need 518 221 6259 josh all came out of a 93 integra all parts r fresh black.no tears or fades or cracks
-I have black front and rear seats,brackets and rails.
make offer.they r fresh very well taken care of.
-Driver and Passenger Black leather door panels
-rear panels go from behind front doors,all the way to hatch
-rear cargo cover
-plastics for tailights,and strut covers goes inside hatch compartment
-gray headliner,sunroof glass.motor,and switch
-every switch from-power windows-hazards,cruise,fogs,sunroof,
-climate control face,nothign else-just cover
-ecu kickpod cover
-pr4 ecu obd0
-b18a cam shafts
-b16 pr3 cam gears,
-b18 fuel rail,throttle body,power steering,oem intake box n pipe.
-every cam cap-bolt,for b18a head.
-b18a valve cover.
-under dash pieces
-center console surround with shift boot also
-ashtray
-coin tray
-steering wheel plastics go around the steerign column to the dash
-rear speaker-covers-speakers-and brackets,6 pieces in all
-i have so much more shit-basically entire interior is in my house so whatever you need let me know.worse i can say is no its sold or what not
also i will sell everything together right now for $150 the frotn seats alone are worth that.txt me for any pics or part you would need.thank you
josh
518-221-6259

By chance do you have a 92-93 front bumper?

I need a shifter boot. Sell me one, thanks.

bump all this stuffs legit just bought some parts

got the shift boot and center console-20 bucks u can have it.few other plastics left-cargo cover and under dash black plastics.headliner and sunroof still available. gimme a call if u want something or ask me 221 6259 josh

front bumper actually might be able to get u one-i have for exterior-red power windows and thas about it lol.

How much you lookin for it?

whats a ballpark on the seats?

ment to say mirrors lol sry i wasnt up yet.seats and shit are gone.all i have now is basically sunroof shit n switches for dash few plastics left.

db 2 if u wanna see the bumper or fenders or anything else,its off a 91 integra with 80kmi so they r mint car is mint.but its an auto and we just wanted the motor out of that one.i sold my bumpers off the 93.if u want front bumper ill give u that for 40 bucks.txt me up 221 6259