FS: Misc integra parts.

barly used the radiator and spal fan bought it off another member a few bent fins from installlation looks to be a dual off a del-sol or an SI with a b-series motor works great for b series swaps. looking for 60 obo (half sized brand new i dont even think 200 miles are on it) sold

also i have a few motor parts like a complete b18a head a little dirty and about 100k on. will come with everything even have head studs if you want them too 2 sets of them make an offer on it. pending

90-93 integra head lights … CLEAN!! not in crappy condish.
90-91 integra tail lights 60obo and bumper turn signals 15obo (tail lights have some water in them but a gasket ,will clean them up.)(turn signals painted amber for JDM hotness. looks great)
94-01 integra hood paint is pealing badly on it 60obo
90-93 integra hood like new few chips no rust 80 or best offer
90-91 integra front lip hype R front lip from e-bay black abs plastic 80 obo paid 120 with shipping this front lip was never mounted.
black interior for a 90-93 integra good clean just the doors need to be cleaned up a lil but no scratches or deep ones in the plastic seats are shot but if you want them i’ll toss them in for cheap.
will post pics soon on all the parts.

will the radiator fit 92-95 civics?
if so sold i need it bad.

yeah its the half sized out of a del sol/ aka 92-95 civic dont have the bracket for the fan but its not hard to make one

sweet
PM sent

the radiator is sold. possibly the fan too

yo im coming to pick up the rear shock/spring and the hatch struts tomorrow. lol i’ve been busy haha

oh yea, and the radiator cap, and coolant reservior

Could you cut me a combined price deal on the DA headlights and hood???.., also, any chance you have a front bumper and some spare fenders laying around?

actually i do i have the whole front end in good condish in frost white its a 91 incase if you wanted to know the whole front end i could get you like 200 thats a smoking deal if you ask me. no rust at all on any of the peices just some scratches on the bumper maybe a hole im not sure but i dont think there is. i have both fenders in great condish. let me know via pm.

long im back in town i just need to grab those things for ya. and i’ll take pics of the front end if you want me too. i’ll do 100 on the hood and lights thats a killer deal for clean clean headlights.

make offers this stuff needs to sell asap.

91 full set of seats up for sale too. also back seat out of a 94 integra black and in good just the driver seat has a rip in the bolster. and the full interior. pm me with prices and we can work it out.

i need this stuff gone asap.

Selling teg brakes by any chance?

already sold.

some one buy things please

i also have a conquest intercooler up for sale too

you have mudflaps??? I am still interested in that exhaust

i do not have the mud flaps anymore and how about that lip long??? it will look swell on your car i know it!!

college makes me broke

if you wanna take 50 for the exhaust and lip then cool

no you can have the lip only for 60 thats half off for what i paid for it and its never been mounted.