FS: integra parts car parts

I have a 1998 integra LS that was wrecked and these are the parts i’m looking to get rid of :

Rust free hatch, silver, missing the spoiler, tinted window $50

Tail lights, they have a little moisture in them, otherwise good $40

Headlights, also have a little moisture, but still good $60

LS aluminum wheels, tires are junk, i have not inspected the wheels carefully but they all look good. $125

Rear disk brake setup $75

Grey leather seats $offer

all of the glass is good, sunroof is good, window motors are good, and it has black interior panels and dash that I don’t need if anyone is interested. If you need any oddball parts, let me know and i’ll see what I can do. Pretty much all of the body panels and bumpers are junk, except for the hatch. I haven’t taken pictures yet, so if you need some let me know, I will be taking it apart tomorrow.

PM me or call me at 716-998-7688

Called, Consider the headights sold.

PMed

pics of wheels?

wheels pending sale

pm’ed

I need a 3" fart can

wats the condition of the seats?

The seats are in on condition, the side of the drivers seat is showing wear though. I’m not prepared to sell them until I find some black seats though

Wheels and rear disk brake setup are sold.

do u have the clutch mastercylinder… also r they universal to a 92 civic i think it should be and i think mine shit the bed today… so let me no asap thanks

wait… are they sold to me? i thought i had dibs?

i believe they are the same, and I think i have one off of a civic already too. Give me a call if you want to come pick it up for $20

Yes, they are sold to you, i just need them for a little longer, i’ll give you a call later today.

lol thought you sold them to someone else while i was waiting to pick them up :stuck_out_tongue:

take your time if you need them longer, my friend still has to pay me for them. Just pm or call me when they’re available