93 S13 Shell ... gotta go

I have what’s left of a 93 Super HICAS S13 and it’s gotta go before Friday (Jan 28)

It’s a black 93 hatch that’s been hit on the passenger front.

The motor, all sensors, engine harness and tranny are gone.

The passenger side front is gone. Suspension is toast. Rad support is crinkly. Hatch is rusty. K member has been butchered.

The frame is saveable. It’s started to rust, there’s a few holes, but it can be saved easily if you can weld. Clean title on the car.

The parts worth $$$ that I can think of

VLSD
ABS stuff
HICAS stuff
Driver’s fender
Strawberry nose
hood
Doors
Door panels
interior trim
fuel pump
fuel tank
lights - all
glass (windshield has a small crack … everything else good)
Good S13 tranny minus bellhousing
sunroof

I have a few photos, but the car is not with me right now, it’s up North of Brampton.

I want $500 to keep me from losing more money on this. That’s $500 for everything. If you want $500 worth of parts, that’s fine - the rest can go to scrap.

PM me for details

http://img181.exs.cx/img181/5378/chaos3xr.jpg

ed backed out of this??

ed dude the car is solid as a shell i saw it.

If you’ll part, I’ll take the nose, side skirts, and drivers side (maybe passenger too) interior door panels if they’re good. Let me know how much.

dibs on ps lines! I want them

eh man… do you by chance have the front wiper arms for that car? if so, i’ll take em’ i’m in MAJOR need of that… $10 for both

also, i’ll take your sunroof/moonroof also… lmk thnx

yo man, where’s this car parked? i’ll come grab the tranny and some other stuff

If you part, I’ll take the front bumper, blinkers, front fenders, and VLSD.

How is the frame rail under the engine on the driver’s side? I may be interested in that. No need for the stuff everyone else is asking for, so feel free to part it out. It would just be stuff I’d end up tossing anyhow.

I already called the front :roll:

Whoops, sorry. Didn’t read the thread. I just want the VLSD then.

Ok, just FYI I am going to part the car.

There’s enough interest in some parts I think I can get clear on it.

I’m going to reply to all PMs right now.

I will be up at the car tonight, so if you haven’t already PMed me, please do. I don’t know when I’ll be able to get back up to the car, so I gotta know by 5ish who wants what.

If you’ve already PMed me, don’t worry, your parts are on hold.

Cool, so you got my PM bud?

did you sell the VLSD yet? if not pm me.

VLSD still for sale…

Yeah, sorry guys. We ended up not dragging/pushing/pulling the shell into the shop Tuesday with the storm.

I WILL be up there tonight pulling.

So far the only items pending sale

Drivers Fender - Pik240
Wipers/stuff - fluidd
Gas Tank - SeanB
Driver’s door - Mike
Front Bumper - SOLD
Tranny - martiniracing

VLSD is back up for sale … Absolum you were the next in line. $200 and it’s yours. If he doesn’t want it SilviaDrift was next, PM me.

The front bumpers already sold -_- aww