94-01 integra vents and door handle bezel

ok i got a ek hatch full integra interior swap but the 2 vents on far end of dash are painted and the bezels for the interior door handles are painted with like rino liner i want them out for stock ones im not into the ricer shit.

its the top ones on the dash. far left and far right. I hate spraypainted interior parts. If needed ill photo shop and circle them .

http://image.hondatuningmagazine.com/f/8977122/0601ht_08z+Acura_Integra_Type_R+Front_Dashboard_View.jpg

do you have a picture of what you’re talking about?

yea ill post some up sorry .

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

there ya go , he spraypainted those vents with like rhino liner. damn kids lol its the top small ones, and very far left and very far left ac vents.

looks like some sort of fake carbon fiber shit. i didnt know u could swap a dc interior into an ek, thats awesome.
i have door panels from my teg but it would kind of make them useless without the door handle things, unless u just want to swap them. i would just need gas money

my ek hatch has full interior of an integra. door panals , seats front and back, dash, cluster, steering columb everything. But those plastic black vents that you adjust where the air goes are painted. i want normal stock ones not painted just black .

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

yea that isnt my interior lol my vents dont look carbon fiber they are painted lol

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

i got door handles everytihing but the plastic pieces that go around door handle i need there painted

didn’t itrs come like that?

edit: oh yeah, i have an entire black dash if you or anyone wants it.

edit 2: that sounded like i meant for free. i didn’t.

not sure if ur talking to me but As i stated before i have a 96 ek hatch. I already have the black dash, cluster, steering wheel and columb, all plastics inside, seats including rear off of an integra in it. I was just swapping some little parts that were painted out. My interior is completely integra already i dont need nothing but those vents and the little plastic inside where the door handle is. one screw holds them in

I have the vents PM me an offer

Yeah they do lol, but i thought that picture was his actual car so i assumed it wasnt full itr lol. that car looks like an actual itr, but i think it’s still faux cf

alright pm sent