'94-'95 miata

As the title sats, looking to buy a 94-95 miata. Have cash in hand. Looking for something clean, preferably with a hardtop. Just throwing this out there in case anyone knows one for sale.

I have a turbo 94 r-package that I am looking to sell in the spring.

Something tells me he’s looking to swap an LSx into it and make it a dirty track whore.

get…out…of…my…head…

Longxxxxx you will have a PM.

This is the only reason to own one.

I have a 95 M that I will be ready to sell in a week or two. Southern car, no rust, and has the full Flyin Miata chassis brace package installed on it. Let me know if you’re interested. I’ll need close to $4k for it.

I know of one that is for sale for the right price. Black on black 95 5sp with a new soft top over the summer. Its got 60k, super duper clean. Its been garaged and adult driven its whole life.

They wont sell for less than $5k. PM if you are interested.

That reminds me. Mine also has a new top with glass rear window :slight_smile:

all this talk of miata’s makes me want another one. Bracketracer would you mind sending me some more info on your miata for sale through a pm?

+1 I’m interested as well please.

This thing is very clean. Hell, I want it.

Prices on these keep coming up.
But so it goes they are worth it.

I want to build one of these,

Ok, Miata is now here at the shop. The OP has first right on it.
I’ll send PMs if it doesn’t work out for some reason.

:eek: Good deal.

You have pm/email.

i pmed you OP

Thought i answered you before, guess not. YGPM.

anyone selling a miata i could be in the market again so if Stu docent want yours forward some info to me :slight_smile:

SOLD

I have a friend that is in the market for a miata as well, so this thread is still relevant.