94 Blazer

i’m going to buy this 94 s10 blazer 4wd i found. anything i should look for? reasons i shouldn’t buy? thanks in advance guys

fuel pump,gas tank,was the fuel injector changed!

Werent they hard on front suspension parts, control arms ball joints

its got 150k on it and runs just as smooth as my friend’s that has 60k on it. it was owned by a body man, so i’d imagine that its been taken care of. brian, if i’d need parts, would you have any? are they compatible with parts off of the newer body?

kinda,is it a s-10 blazer?

s10 blazer, 4 door… its got a brand new paint job… i really think this thing is a good deal

tbi or cfi!!!(does the top of the motor have vortec on it/

Check The Lower Ball Joints!

shag :kekegay:

good luck with teh 4x4 brian~!

says vortec… i’m guessing its cfi.

how do i check the lower ball joints? for leakage?

just ask him last time they were changed!!!

If it says vortec up top, its a CPI… You need to check the main injector, like Brian said, also check the EGR, they are notorious for clogging up. There is a trick we Blazer guys use to keep them from clogging, using a little screen you can buy at a plumbing store to keep the carbon out of there…

Make sure the 4wd engages all the time too, they have problems with engaging maybe only 5 times out of 10.

Overall, good solid trucks… I love them, I’ve owned 3 :smiley:

yup,forgot about the egr,see if he did the up date!

after talking with quik, i dunno if i should buy it now… is there anything i can get better for that price range? 2500 is really my limit for price… tax and insurance can be added on

Why do you feel that you shouldnt buy it??

buy it!

mileage for one, 154k price is alittle high

its low by the book!

do the older ones eat the pitman arm and idiler arm like the newer ones