'94 Celica 5sp.

1994 Toyota Celica
129k miles on body.
Motor was replaced with one with less miles. Not sure what the mileage is though. Sorry.
5 speed.
Clutch was replaced about a year ago. Hasn’t had too many miles put on it.
Interior is black, but the seats are tan.

Needs tires.
CD player doesn’t work. Simple wiring issue.
$1500 obo.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs035.snc3/12312_105847042766496_100000236035104_152891_2858958_n.jpg

EDIT: Call him.
716 549 1374
Jessi.

Any rust? Looks really clean…

I believe there’s some rust on the very bottom of the drivers side door. I’m selling this for my friend. I haven’t really seen it in awhile. I’ll get more pictures and more information if anyone is really interested.

Also, it’s the 1.8l motor.

Yeah, get some more photos, would be nice to see some more of it, I really like these…

Phone number? A friend of mine is interested.

whats aftermarket support like for these? i may be interested, i’ve never owned a toyota though so i’m a little tentative

Luckily 1994 was before Toyota started killing innocent people.

:bigtup:i lold

Awesome!:lolsign: Always loved these things, free bump.

i got 800 for you right now ?

Is there any body damage, also want to see pictures of the rust, I have one of these now, a '94 too actually but it’s was bought TRASHED due to lack of money and need for a car and automatic. But very interested, I like the car a lot.

so car starts/runs good? what wiring issues does it have…ill offer $1,000

From what the first post says I think the radio doesn’t work due to a wiring issue ?

Clean Celica! Bump for you

Runs and drives great. Only reason he’s selling is because he lost his license. And yeah the CD player doesn’t work that’s the wiring issue.

Call him.
716 549 1374
Jessi.

SOLD. :smiley: