94 VW golf SOLD

I recently picked this up and put a alot of work into it, just dont have the time to finish it. just bought a house.

The car is:
Make: VW
Model: Golf GL
Mileage: ~100k
Transmission: Auto
Color: Red
Options:none

When I bought it, it was a no start. I replaced the ECU, adjusted the timing, replaced crank sensor, plugs, wires,cap/rotor the car now runs and drives.

Pros: OBD1, low mileage for the year, solid motor, 17" wheels, clean title in hand.

Cons: its currently running on a manual ECU, not sure if the auto will work with it as Ive only had it running in the garage have not driven it. couple dents on the passenger side…

Needs:
Alt (have a core and the one on the car)
brake line (left rear)
windshield
EGR line (or just cap it)
Springs

the car runs and moves, im sure the motor is worth my asking price alone.

ill try to get more pic’s but its a 300 car. im sure you could get the idea.

Nice car but you cant just drive it down the street really quick to see if it works?

im going to say no it probably wont work… i think there is a way or resetting something with vag-com (which ill look into more as i do have vag com), i was planning a manual swap so i never looked into it. and its at my parents house in NT. i got a car impounded once for that… this car wouldn’t be worth the impound fees…

You could probably sell the rims and tires then include a free car?
At least yours hold air.

I hope to get more than that for my pile :smiley:
Where is the new house post?

I just dont want to move it to my new place… rather dump it fast thats why its so cheap…

Ill be posting the house thread soon, I’m sooooooo busy working on it…

I have a friend who is very interested. Where is this located?

currently North Tonwanda

Good price GLWS! those rims alone are worth the asking price.

still for sale?

Yes.

vr6?

2.0 4cyl, with an auto transmission (crazy note though this auto is the only VW auto ive seen with a dip stick… Iknow all the newer Mk3’s 96 and up where sealed units…

Also the 17’s in the pic are not the ones the car rides on currently I’ll try to get a newer pic this week,

and i may tinker with it Friday, if i start dropping money into it (I.E. the $100 alt the price will be adjusted)

SOLD