94 z/28 the mustang killer

oh and joey i could kil your old man for the shit i had to endure and fix from his behalf ,and it was a new cob not suttin that was there for a while ,so dont give me the my dad didnt do that shit

Id like to see his response to that one but he hasnt been posting in the last few days.

Ive never seen anybody get pulled over for driving slow. Thats funny.

and look at this, while we are all out having a good time, drinking and whatnot, this mans working on his car, good for you bud

ya say that now till the lt1 beats ya

todays a good F-body photo shoot day!

happens alot when you rock an F-Body:lol :tongue

ill call ya later ,got kid duty right now

i must of broke suttin went to pull it out of the shop this morn and was a pool of oil under it ,ill look at it tomorow to see what happened

OH DANG!!! Its scared just thinkin about my car! jk jk, hopefully all is well with it man. You spray it??

Shitsweak

typical chevy marking its territory

:ninja,no motor noises and pressure was fine was about qt though .either rear main, intake ,or broke good…either way its comin apart again new exh also if motor is ok

damn. Maybe my car is the local car killer for real.

nah if ii did wit your car it wouldnt be together now as i beet it sat esp at night:lol

yo john, wanna tune my friend’s lt1 with his tuner catz program?

he did 280 to the tire with his “custom tune” but i think he can put down a good 340 on motor.

who was this ???

John, wanna swap a real motor in there??

coughcoughFORDcough

alex cameo, black lt1, broke the driveshaft on the dyno…!!!

hahahahaha no way ,it will break and be my fault he has tunercats though

good/bad that he’s got tunercats?